View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

6 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 295 Discussion/296 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/48124549/1

Update with Mangastreams release when its out.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 08-17-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

lol, that was awesome. Didn't expect Sting to show that friendly face after thinking of beating them. Next chapter is gonna be pure ownage LOL

Lol, nice chapter.
    Very nice to know that when Natsu beat the crap out of Gerard, he was actiually using dragon force instead of a dumb out-of-the blue power-up.
    Even the chapter was called Dragon force... x.x
    & Erza thinking: "so this is natsu's true power..." confirms it was all planned out.
    At the time we couldn't have known, but this is kind of an epic play of mashima.

Nice chapter. The next time that Natsu enters Dragon Force, he will have lighting wings and a flame horn beside the scales , or it's going to be mixed, like one fire wing and one lightning, one horn of lightning and one of fire ?

I guess Dragon Soul is going to be the next power up after Dragon Force, expect it to be a semi or full dragon transformation .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nice chapter. The next time that Natsu enters Dragon Force, he will have lighting wings and a flame horn beside the scales , or it's going to be mixed, like one fire wing and one lightning, one horn of lightning and one of fire ?

I guess Dragon Soul is going to be the next power up after Dragon Force, expect it to be a semi or full dragon transformation .
    I doubt there's a power up beyond Dragon Force, that's the ultimate Dragon Slayer power up. If Natsu powers up it would be with another element like his lightning mode.

Anyways I think we all predicted the outcome of this chapter although Natsu pulled a fast one on Gajeel, his taking on both Dragons and he still hasn't powered up yet, anyway next chapter should be the end of the this battle.

Very nice, If Natsu lives up to his boasts then Sting and Rouge are either going to get beat bad or are going to pull something else out of the Third Generation bag.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Great chapter.....Natsu ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Very nice, If Natsu lives up to his boasts then Sting and Rouge are either going to get beat bad or are going to pull something else out of the Third Generation bag.
    I hope not, I want this match to end quickly so we can begin to see the main course of this arc, which is the dragon festival. IGNEEEEEL!!!!!!

Mangastreams version is up.

Way to early to boast young dragons. It's looks like Stings attacks, although they did cause some damage, didn't hurt Natsu/Gajeel all that much.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I doubt there's a power up beyond Dragon Force, that's the ultimate Dragon Slayer power up. If Natsu powers up it would be with another element like his lightning mode.

Anyways I think we all predicted the outcome of this chapter although Natsu pulled a fast one on Gajeel, his taking on both Dragons and he still hasn't powered up yet, anyway next chapter should be the end of the this battle.
    Putting on Dragon's scales isn't enough to beat a Dragon. I assume that Drive technique can be of any element and learned by anyone, not only DSs, while Dragon Force is a power mode solely reserved for DSs.

The DSs vague age, there being no Dragon Eggs or Dragon Kids, DSs being able to us DS Magic without having Draong Lacrmyas, even the scales getting more prominent (?) in quantity and quality through using more power and wasting more time in Dragon Force... it's possible that while the Dragons are young they take the form of Humans... similarly to BOF games .