Page 53 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by newkidz View Post
    Mmmm I agree with you there, he pulls most of the fights in one chapter.
    And at most 2 chapters if its like some super big fight .....

Also, what's with that Magic Fusion thing ..... I didn't really get how those two won the fight ... only that they binded together (Mmmm lesbo-love .. scissor-me-timbers XD ) or something and release some kind of super (water ??) wave and that rock/singer guy just couldn't absorb it all and got ownt.

He needs to have like 40 pages in his releases like MHO ahahahah.

Ooh oh and a yes vote on Fairy Tail Having its own Forum too like D Gray Man.
    Yes it should be a weekly manga, but with the length of a monthly one ha.

I love Fairy Tail... Erza is my favorite character so far.

Gray really kicked ass this chapter... that owl guy sucked. What was with the rockets lol? The villains just keep getting weirder and weirder.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newkidz View Post
    Mmmm I agree with you there, he pulls most of the fights in one chapter.
    And at most 2 chapters if its like some super big fight .....

Also, what's with that Magic Fusion thing ..... I didn't really get how those two won the fight ... only that they binded together (Mmmm lesbo-love .. scissor-me-timbers XD ) or something and release some kind of super (water ??) wave and that rock/singer guy just couldn't absorb it all and got ownt.

He needs to have like 40 pages in his releases like MHO ahahahah.

Ooh oh and a yes vote on Fairy Tail Having its own Forum too like D Gray Man.
    Also i dont understand that fusion thing be nice if someone could explain it lol..Also i dont think fairy tale has enough of a population of fans for its own fourm but thats just in my opinion maybe im wrong i donno
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind View Post
    Also i dont understand that fusion thing be nice if someone could explain it lol..Also i dont think fairy tale has enough of a population of fans for its own fourm but thats just in my opinion maybe im wrong i donno
    The magic fusion thing will probably be explained later on, there is no real clear explaination yet, except that it improves the users' spell considerably.

I agree that Fairy Tail doesn't have a big enough for it's own forum yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Code 1337 View Post
    The magic fusion thing will probably be explained later on, there is no real clear explaination yet, except that it improves the users' spell considerably.

I agree that Fairy Tail doesn't have a big enough for it's own forum yet.
    And this is already up to Page 52 ?
    With jumbles of opinions jumping from topic to sub topic about what some think of the story, art, characters, impressions of the characters .. etc ...
    Then there's the theories on power explanations etc ...
    Or those with their own fan-baned theories of what's happening/going to happen etc ....

Is there a way to apply for it to have a separate one on its own like D gray man ? :X

Yeah I'm sure that a Fairy Tail forum could survive as well as a D gray man one. It has enought characters, enought story arcs and a big enought fan base.

I'm guessing D.Grayman got its own section only because Blud is such a big fan...and I'd bet dollars to donuts that there are more Fairy Tale fans than D.Grayman fans.

Plus! New Fairy Tale chapter is out, Noizy Scanlations sure did a great job. I love the underlying concept that your strenth is your weakness and vice versa. Great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by redzero00 View Post
    I'm guessing D.Grayman got its own section only because Blud is such a big fan...and I'd bet dollars to donuts that there are more Fairy Tale fans than D.Grayman fans.
    Hard to tell right now though .....
    I still think D gray man has more of a fan base then Fairy Tale atm
    I'm a bigger fan of DGman then FT atm too haha.
    If I were list them DGM would be no1 and FT no2

But right now this DGM joke arc is a bit of a blergh so since there's more stuff happening at FT right now, I'm more excited for the FT release then DGM.

Spoiler!

FT IS WAYYY BETTER THAN DGM IMHO. that said awesome chapter erza is gonna rip that girl a new one
    sig by:ImotoChan

Quote Originally Posted by redzero00 View Post
    I find that hard to believe, seeing as there are at least three forums on the net dedicated to dgm (one with almost 40000 members I might add), and I have yet to find a FT one.

But anyway, back to FT. Erza fighting without her armor? I'm really looking forward to it. But that woman she's fighting (don't remember her name), seems very strong, having destroyed all of Erza's armors. Wonder what Erza can do without her magic.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/