Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    barbapapa nice pic.

man people who say fairy tail is similar to OP or RAVE have not gone to d 2let to take a wole hour of cleasing crap-taking. anyhoo kudos to masashi or mashashi for his work. anyhoos those guys who complained hv not seen lucy...they hv nt man... hv u ever seen anything ike dat. she basically has the best set(yes set) of boobs i hv ever seen!! man do u believe dat...

and no dont think bad of me i like shounen but ultimately if it has no boobies wats gonna console me in my girlfriendless life *_*

I caught on this series from the very beginning and have been hooked since, it's definitely a worthy read and KEFI is doing a great job scanlating. Compared to RAVE I think Mashima has gotten heaps better in art, storyline and character development. I especially love the relationship between Natsu and Gray :smile Most of the time they're just hilarious hating each other, but then they also have some of the most touching scenes in the series so far.

As for OP, Natsu and Luffy do resemble each other somewhat but frankly, can that be bad?

does anime exist

My comment about this series is. The story is more on Adventure, and it's like an RPG tactics game. Hope to read mo interesting. hehe just started reading chapter 1.

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Okay, I read all of the chapters that have come out thus far, and yeah, I'm hooked. This manga is greatness, and is within my top 5 now. It's worth reading.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?

I read this manga from the start, its pretty interesting if you ask me?(who would ask me?)

like a lot of you said I like the way they develop the characters and thier bonds.

my character is properly natsu and gray... but i am pretty sure that so far we seen only natsu, gray, lucy and erza(whats the magic sword lady's name again) in action. could there be more character soon?

I think building up the general cast of characters has felt really natural up to this point. Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza and even Makarov's characters are pretty much defined by now, to the extent that they don't feel flat anymore.
    There will probably be a few more "steady" additions to the cast, be they primary or secondary. I'm just glad he's not introducing TOO many characters like a certain author of a certain supernatural manga with a certain orange-haired protagonist >.>
    It was interesting how Mashima showed us most of the guild's main members right away; first introduce them, later on develop them. I think it's a given that any character that was on the original color spread in chapter 1 will at least get the chance to play a more prominent role. Personally I'm really curious about Mirajane. Loki-Kana-Elfman seem more like they could be a "secondary team".
    Exposition of other characters might happen sooner than later now with the current "Guild Feud" that has been set up in chapter 47.
    Last edited by barbapapa; 07-24-2007 at 12:23 AM.

I finished reading chapter one and it was a very nice introduction for showing such nice fight and very fun.

man i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter

Sanji + Luffy = Sanjuffy trebay57's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leprecon View Post
    man i cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter
    You and me both. I just wish Fairy Tail's creator, Hiro Mashima, would create some more illustrations.
    Excuse me, may I see yo panties?