Page 125 of 135 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1345
    Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Fairy Tail hater <,<,
    Fairy tail was actually turning into 1 of my favourite manga's... >.> I've been nothing but praising this manga, but when i know something sucks i cannot be biased by my fandom and not say anything about it. I love the general idea and the characters but some of the plot has been pretty horrific. And that makes me sad, there's so much potential in this manga... *cry*

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

From what I understand, at least 2 or 3 of those techniques Natsu used are designed to smash through dragon defences, which was what Luxus was using.

This is a manga that includes magic, wizardry, demons, dragons, and a flying, talking cat.

Arguing against a case of bad logic from the manga is, in itself, illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    From what I understand, at least 2 or 3 of those techniques Natsu used are designed to smash through dragon defences, which was what Luxus was using.
    Yea and that would be why he hadnt used them earlier in the manga...they were designend to rip through dragon scales which only Luxus so far has used.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Fairy tail was actually turning into 1 of my favourite manga's... >.> I've been nothing but praising this manga, but when i know something sucks i cannot be biased by my fandom and not say anything about it. I love the general idea and the characters but some of the plot has been pretty horrific. And that makes me sad, there's so much potential in this manga... *cry*
    I also like this manga alot.... and i still like it... I am a pure Fairy Tail Lover!!, pure fairy tail blood :O

Quote Originally Posted by JJStylez View Post
    Yea and that would be why he hadnt used them earlier in the manga...they were designend to rip through dragon scales which only Luxus so far has used.
    Actually I believe Natsu showed some of his scales when he fought the guy in the Aetherion tower, I remember seeing them there.

I wonder if this is a DragonSlayers ultimate dragon smashing magic attack, why didn't Luxus and Gazielle use it too? Do you think the dragons teach them different attacks and each dragon has a different specialty or something? I wanna know where all the dragons have gone lol, I wonder if there all together with Eigneel if caves next to each other!?! Soo curious.
    A pie in the sky?

-_-'
    hmm I guess Luxus was worn out after casting the useful fairy law spell, that's why he lost. Oh wait, it's rather because Natsu is invincible.

But in my opinion, the best joke of this arc was mistgun's fight then leaving, and his face of course.

I love this manga - it's currently one of my favorites!

But i'm lost on one subject matter though - is Luxus a dragon slayer or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayato Gokudera View Post
    I love this manga - it's currently one of my favorites!

But i'm lost on one subject matter though - is Luxus a dragon slayer or not ?
    It hasn't been "confirmed" as in Luxus saying hes a Dragon Slayer but he does use Dragon labeled magic i.e. "Rai Ryuu..." but I think that he is, unless hes got some kind of copy magic or something that lets him mirror other magic with his own lightning base magic, but this is unlikely. Another proof that he is a Dragon Slayer is the appearance of the Dragon scales on his body, like Natsu had, when they fought.

Either way its awesome to see him as a Dragon Slayer, its about 99.9% for sure that he is.
    A pie in the sky?

Spoiler!

If there was a "Favorite Moment" thread, I'd put this one (from several I like).