Page 101 of 135 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1345
    Did I just see a water Hadouken?

MirajaneĀ“s little sister is the one who died? (please say no!)
    reading manga and condorito

yes she's dead.. mirajane is freakin' awesome.. great special chapter btw.. now i know happy is actually a dragon.. , .. cant wait to see mistgun in action...

Now like i said before, my chapter analysis of this week. I'm gonna use the post i made before to say i was in the good direction. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    Ok... fried is Soooooooo dead. Mirajane should be in a different league then him. I expect her to crush him, the question is... will she KILL him?
    So she did crush him, and the interesting thing is, she didn't kill him.

I'm so looking forward to what everyone(including the master) will say once the scoreboard says: Mirajane vs. Fried, winner: Marijane.
    And then all the enchantments collapse, including the scoreboard.
    I can see their reactions already. xD
    Ahh too bad, the writer's way out is that both sides decided to stop fighting. 1 thing though, what kana said: 'you just can't beat that girl'. This is very interesting.

About where Mirajane's power ranks... She's one of the original S-Classmages first mentioned. So it definetly ranks up there with mistgun and luxus. I think she 'should' be more powerful then Erza. She has the power of satan. 0_0
    Definetly she's one of the most powerful. And the special fairy tail chapter shows that she had fights with erza in the past. I liked erza's reaction when she noticed mirajane's power.

I wanna see her water magic compared with luvia's, cause i think even at that she's better then luvia. Also when she unleashed her power she created a dustcloud and turned everything into rubble around her, and look at fried's face. I think he pretty much knows he went over his head here.
    Lol her watermagic makes luvia's look poor. :p She just fired a watery 'kamehameha' 0_0

The one thing i'm curious about if Marijane has a 'trigger' that she knows when to stop and can be patient. You know what i'm saying? I think the 'really' powerful are the ones that are calm and collected, that know what they are doing, and when to wait or stop it. I'm curious if Mirajane has that, if she's S-Class, she definetly should be like that. Even in Satan form, i hope we're gonna see that. Cause then we know she's REALLY powerful.
    This is the thing that makes me most happy, she has the 'trigger'. She can stop her power when she wants to and won't go into a bloodlust rage. To me this is the last thing that proves that she's REALLY powerful. High-level S-class for sure.

Very happy with this chapter, and i think my questions and expectations of this chapter were more then on the spot.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Lol her watermagic makes luvia's look poor. :p She just fired a watery 'kamehameha' 0_0
    Not at all. Her magic is more affects her surroundings where as Lluvia is pure water.

Lluvia clearly has everyone beat in that level and could easily be an S-class Fairy Tail mage in my opinion.

One of the best fights so far. Interesting how will Luxus fight on now.
    The special chapter was very sweet as well. I personally am surprised that Mirajane was such a demon in her earlier years. I thought that she was just unable to unlock her full power after her sisters death, but she actually took over her sisters personality and role as the mother of the Fairy Tail. And Happy the dragon.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic64029_2.gif

im only afraid that Mistgun wont fight again, i mean there r still gazille natsu and erza so it could be that we wont see mistgun fight -_-
    i would also be satisfied if he only fights gazille or so

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Mistgun came in so early but we haven't seen ANY action from him! Hiro is actually being such a dick about him D:
    I bet Natsu will fight with Luxus, then before he loses mistgun will save him.
    Or just save anyone, really.

Veteran Member
    everyone is looking forward to mistgun much..(me to..), but why aren't very many happy to see demon mirajane ;O

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    everyone is looking forward to mistgun much..(me to..), but why aren't very many happy to see demon mirajane ;O
    because it was so unexpected! AND WE WANT MISTGUN :'(