Madara's death: doesn't add up! (yet)

Famous now is "that brat, nagato.." making us believe madara survived generations beyond his natural lifespan. We learned he didn't die in VOTE so we assume he must have lived on to meet nagato and the rest is history, right? Right?

Well not quite, its strange when you think about it. Why did he need to die in the first place if he supposedly already achieved the ability to live two more generations at least? We know he took hashirama's power, we know he awoke rinnegan. We assume he needed hashirama 's power to not only awaken rinnegan but to also counteract its extreme physical and chakra demand. We assume he got that far, maybe not quite like how he was revived by kabuto but he must have learned how to harness the life generating ability of hashirama right?

With what we know and by also what we assume about hashirama's power and rinnegan, it makes no sense at all that if madara was kicking it in style far into a future he did not belong, that he would then die for any reason at all!

He supposedly got the end all be all situation going for him! Why die? Someone must have killed him because any rinnegan technique that would end his life was free of such cost with his joined bloodline power. Does senju juice run out after 30 or 40 years? Did he activate his rinnegan only after experiencing "immortality" for such a long time beforehand?

See how it doesn't add up for me? Senju juice must be exhaustible after a certain point since hashirama himself was not exempt of old age and death.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

first, there is absolutely no proof that the rinnegan puts any strain on its user in any way, nagato was in perfect health until he used that statue thingy that litterally merged with him. second, madara stole some of hashirama's dna, not his power, as madara had to use it and even then he wouldnt have been able to use hashirama's woodjutsus coz if that were true then danzo would have been able to use the wood jutsu as well as he too had some of hashirama's dna in him. third, if i remember correctly madara himself said that he died shortly after his fight with hashirama, so he didnt live into the future but it does raise the question as how he would know nagato but that is also assuming that once ppl enter the spirit realm they are completely cut off from the physical realm which they technically arent or they wouldnt be able to get summon back for edo. fourth, its only senju juice, it is uzumaki juice after all, ive always seen the uzumaki as being closer to the physical prowess of the younger son as the uzumaki displays more of the abilities that the younger son was known for and in a more extreme way, and we know that the uzumaki and senju had a very close relationship and were related.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    first, there is absolutely no proof that the rinnegan puts any strain on its user in any way, nagato was in perfect health until he used that statue thingy that litterally merged with him. second, madara stole some of hashirama's dna, not his power, as madara had to use it and even then he wouldnt have been able to use hashirama's woodjutsus coz if that were true then danzo would have been able to use the wood jutsu as well as he too had some of hashirama's dna in him. third, if i remember correctly madara himself said that he died shortly after his fight with hashirama, so he didnt live into the future but it does raise the question as how he would know nagato but that is also assuming that once ppl enter the spirit realm they are completely cut off from the physical realm which they technically arent or they wouldnt be able to get summon back for edo. fourth, its only senju juice, it is uzumaki juice after all, ive always seen the uzumaki as being closer to the physical prowess of the younger son as the uzumaki displays more of the abilities that the younger son was known for and in a more extreme way, and we know that the uzumaki and senju had a very close relationship and were related.
    Madara never said he died shortly after his fight with hashirama, contrary tobi says he faked his death in order to " take hashirama's power "

I never said anything which merits discussion if mokuton/wood jutsu.

And for crying out loud, madara DID use wood jutsu! kabuto enhanced his hashirama splice (very similar to danzo's splice) and madara instantly had access to hadhiramas forest creation complete with the deadly blossoms which ONLY hashirama had been able to do up to that point! Here we go again, i had to ignore your last posts to keep from prolonging a fruitless argument with you but now you ate back at mine, responding with no clue as to the context of my post. I was talking about life generating power as hashirama's power, you know, his regenerative vitality without hand seals? IM not even going to bother this time.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

except you're making your posts way too ambiguous. madara didnt steal hashirama's power(as that would mean hashirama had no power afterwards), it was his dna, there is a difference, believe it or not and i never said edo madara didnt use wood jutsu, he clearly did which ofc means that madaras body has been infused with hashirama's dna, not his power, i dont know where you're getting that i said something about madara not using wood jutsu, you must be reading a different post than the one i wrote, im just trying to be concise.