Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    In the legend orochi became very strong after being defeated by a genius of certain village (Hitachi). And defeated to all its enemies except the kyubi. I think that the final battle will be between Naruto on kyubi and Orochimaru on orochi

You know your right Orochimaru did really save Sasuke Ass by sacrifice himself for bait. Sasuke would have lose.

I'm really tired of Orochimaru. Kishimoto, please, kill him once and for all. He's just repulsive and it's boring to see him back over and over again...

More spoilers

Last edited by Gameboy; 03-14-2008 at 01:54 AM.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

People i updated the spoiler section with more pics. Sasuke looked so scared when itachi was going to take his eye. His attacks failed. Itachi came closer. Right when itachi was in front of him, he pissed in his pants!

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

RicanGirl ††Princess of Alucard††'s Avatar
    OMG Kira kill Itachi-san -_-''' Lo

the new chapter is out. get it at the mangashare main page.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA