Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    actually Sasauke could ve been just eyeless

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    Damn it Itachi! He didn't know about the airborn poison that the white snakes release. Though I don't like the way Itachi lost I will say that it much better than Sasuke beating him with his own strength. If Orochimaru didn't have some effect on this fight then the last chapter would have been pointless. Sasuke was about to be bitched and Orochi turned the tide, holla at the Legendary 3. 2 of the 3 have lived up to their name. Tsunade has to have a trick up her sleeve that will shock us, or maybe that indestructible konoichi bit is worth her tits weight in gold.

Let it be known that I said Itachi would overpower Sasuke but it would end in a draw. Let it also be said that Sasuke better pick a knife and fucking stab Itachi as quick as he can, that man got more tricks than a magician.
    indeed there is nothing more to add sasuke just can't win itachi all by him self.
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

I could never imagine Sasuke killing Itachi
    and I couldn't imagine Itachi killing Sasuke,
    So I suppose this is the best way for it to end...

But, look how Itachi dies, poking Sasuke on the forehead; only the "Forgive me Sasuke" part is missing.
    I wonder what he's sorry for? Isn't he the badassed murderer we think he is?

Let's hope Zetsu saves Itachi.....

Zetsu finally gets his long awaited meal...

Quote Originally Posted by lesath View Post
    Zetsu finally gets his long awaited meal...
    Don't say that, it hurts my feelings :(.

Lol well I dont think you should assume Itachi is dead just yet, He just collapsed from the sounds of it, probably from exhaustion. I dont know if I can see Sasuke killing him under the circumstances at this point. He never struck me as the cold blooded killer type, stabbing his passed out brother just doesnt seem like something he would do.

At last the manga held true for it's title

Still got 9 months till next year ^^

Well, Itachi is a badass after all. I wonder what's going to happen next chapter, is Itachi actually dead now? I can't wait for next week, it's actually going to end! I hope.