Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 393 Spoilers

Attention read below!

No spoilers outside this thread.
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

ONLY spoilers in this thread, NO DISCUSSIONS OR REPLIES ALLOWED.
    Discuss the spoilers here.
    Ok, I don't see any thread for Naruto 393 spoilers so I'm putting up one. I am hoping it's Ok with the powers at be, since I'm new to this and I didn't see the relevant thread I thought I would start the show.

Spoiler Translation :

Soucre: ?

善人ではなさそう。
    Seems he wasn't a good persons
    震えてるサスケの目をえぐろうとしたらそのまま力つきて倒れ込んだ感じだな
    he attempts to take a trembling sasuke's eye, then it's like he just runs out of power and collapses.

目をとろうとしたら力つきてデコにトンして倒れ込んだ 目からずれただけ

目をとろうとしたら力つきてデコにトンして倒れ込んだ 目からずれただけ
    As he goes to take the eye he runs out of power and collapses tapping sasuke's forehead, but only because he misses his eye.

死闘に突然の幕。 何故!? 次号 サスケの勝利!へ
    the final curtain descends suddenly on the battle!? Why?! next time sasuke's victory!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by damnz; 03-11-2008 at 02:27 PM.

Note: I translate it from manyou's Chinese translation and not directly from the Japanese text.

Susanoo absorbs the giant snakes, but a white snake escapes.
    Zetsu: What on earth is that jutsu of Itachi's?
    Itachi keeps coughing.
    Zetsu: This so-called Susanoo is accompanied by a fairly high risk... but since Sasuke's Sharingan has already been deactivated and Orochimaru's power has also been removed from him, isn't it Itachi's victory then?
    Itachi: Your eyes are mine... I will take them now.

"cough, cough" Itachi coughes out a lot of blood.
    Zetsu: Huh, what's going on? Something doesn't look right.
    Susanoo is vanishing.
    Grabbing this chance, Sasuke throws out a kunai.
    Susanoo blocks it with his remaining physical form.
    Itachi's eyes keep bleeding, but he continues to advance. Itachi's slowly approaching!
    Sasuke: Shit!
    He takes out a scroll and throws another kunai but it is blocked by Susanoo with his shield.

Zetsu: That so-called Susanoo, his shield can bounce back all the attacks. It's one of the three sacred treasures, the mirror Yamata no Kagami* that is claimed to be capable of bouncing back all the attacks. Together with Totsuka no Tsurugi that's used in offense, they're invincible.
    Itachi: My eyes...mine...
    Sasuke hurls out the sword fastened on his waist. Again, it's blocked by Susanoo.

*It should be Yata no Kagami, not sure if it's the spoiler guy's error though.

"Guu" Sasuke can't escape because Susanoo has transformed into a wall.
    Itachi extends his hand towards Sasuke's eyes. Sasuke's knees tremble.
    Itachi is mumbling something but it's inaudible.
    Sasuke:!
    Itachi extends his fingers towards Sasuke's eyes, but at this very moment he suddenly loses his consciousness. His fingers hit Sasuke's forehead.
    Sasuke is petrified (figuratively ). Susanoo disappears. Itachi collapses. Zetsu sweats. (xD)Meanwhile, another white snake escapes.
    An abrupt ending for the fight to the death. Why? Next chapter, Sasuke's victory.
    Last edited by Gameboy; 03-11-2008 at 08:01 PM.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Naruto Naruto 393 Spoilers Discussion

Attention read below!

No spoilers outside this thread.
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

View the spoilers of this chapter here.
    And discuss all about the spoilers inside this thread.

If the spoilers we've had so far are indeed true... what a surprising end for the Uchiha brothers' fight :O

well that sucks :(. it looks like itachi just passes out and then a white snake escapes. i hope orochimaru isn't back. if he is he better not get back into sasuke. hopefully he'll find kabuchimaru and they'll become one.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

So this is the end of the great itachi he died like a dog this is very gay:S. Well but im gladof the fact that sasuke with CSlv2 ,oro power and his last resort was summun oro cant beat or kill a half blind itachi.

Cool

If this the conclusion, it's just lame. kish. obviously didn't want sasuke to die and also didn't want itachi to lose, therefore, he settle for a draw. This so lame.

Itachi obviously out class sasuke and should be the victor.

Damn it Itachi! He didn't know about the airborn poison that the white snakes release. Though I don't like the way Itachi lost I will say that it much better than Sasuke beating him with his own strength. If Orochimaru didn't have some effect on this fight then the last chapter would have been pointless. Sasuke was about to be bitched and Orochi turned the tide, holla at the Legendary 3. 2 of the 3 have lived up to their name. Tsunade has to have a trick up her sleeve that will shock us, or maybe that indestructible konoichi bit is worth her tits weight in gold.

Let it be known that I said Itachi would overpower Sasuke but it would end in a draw. Let it also be said that Sasuke better pick a knife and fucking stab Itachi as quick as he can, that man got more tricks than a magician.
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

I hope this is not true, I would fucking hate it if this happens. Itachi don't die out there.

i bet sasuke lets itachi live i mean yea i know about the air borne poison but sasuke saw that small moment of older brother love
    Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.

Quote Originally Posted by ronizzle50 View Post
    Damn it Itachi! He didn't know about the airborn poison that the white snakes release. Though I don't like the way Itachi lost I will say that it much better than Sasuke beating him with his own strength. If Orochimaru didn't have some effect on this fight then the last chapter would have been pointless. Sasuke was about to be bitched and Orochi turned the tide, holla at the Legendary 3. 2 of the 3 have lived up to their name. Tsunade has to have a trick up her sleeve that will shock us, or maybe that indestructible konoichi bit is worth her tits weight in gold.

Let it be known that I said Itachi would overpower Sasuke but it would end in a draw. Let it also be said that Sasuke better pick a knife and fucking stab Itachi as quick as he can, that man got more tricks than a magician.
    helloooo well i agree with you... the sannis are just great.. but sasuke didn't wi by himself... if orochimaru wouldn't do anything , sasuke'd be dead
    UchihaGirl