Hybrid View

Angry Fairness with moderation?

I've noticed that the moderation of post lacks fairness lately, not only did I noticed regularly fake posts (credits of the wrong groups) being moderated, but also today I've noticed that someone is skipping posts that I've made on purpose. For example the post of Naruto c.597 by Mangastream, I've posted it properly, but for some reason a mod ignored it and posted it by him/herself.

Are you talking in the Naruto forum or the releases page?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Are you talking in the Naruto forum or the releases page?
    No I mean this http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/c.597
    So the release pages in general, that link was automatically added.

Quote Originally Posted by chomio View Post
    I've noticed that the moderation of post lacks fairness lately, not only did I noticed regularly fake posts (credits of the wrong groups) being moderated, but also today I've noticed that someone is skipping posts that I've made on purpose. For example the post of Naruto c.597 by Mangastream, I've posted it properly, but for some reason a mod ignored it and posted it by him/herself.
    The Naruto c.597 entry to the database of the manga tracker is mine not the moderator's a.k.a Mister Death (who approved it) so stop complaining like a little bitch and just deal with it. This has happened to me before on Bleach Chapter 499 where I properly submitted it first, and another entry Bleach c.499 (which is probably yours) was approved, and yet you don't see me coming here crying like a little baby that needs to have his way do you?
    Last edited by StryderHyriu; 08-17-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chomio View Post
    THIS is what you're complaining about? Who posted a chapter first? This thread has nothing to do with mods showing preferential treatment or a certain mod banning ZERO PHOENIX just because I bested him in the Fairy Tail forums, no no no no. You're here to bitch about chapter releases. [Nevermind the fact that these chapters can be found on Mangable and Mangahere before Mangashare even gets them.] THIS is what you're complaining about. You know what? I'm going to wear my Hazama set and spend the next 48 hours trolling you. Then again, my Battle Royale set is pretty badass. OK you get a pass.