Sharingan Evolves into Rinnegan, OLD news?

Okay i was reading chapter 386, where itachi talks about the EMS to sasuke during their battle while itachi was living.

AND BAMB, I notcied the rinngean(Above the 4 eyes) in the EMS statue kishi was using to describe the EMS to the us.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page009.html

So.....

Kishi already told us sharingan can go rinnegan 200+ chapters ago, thats sounds about right.
    Good work kishi keep up the good work always keeping us dumb founded even when he shows what will happen lol.

Mind blown, thats is all
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

well, personally i dont think you need the sharingan to get the rinnegan, after all the SO6P had the rinnegan and he didnt have the sharingan so its entirely possible to get the rinnegan without the sharingan and i think naruto will get it as i consider him the true heir of the SO6P so to me it would make sense that he would get it.

I always took the giant eye to represent the fact that the EMS was greater than the sum of its parts, like it combined the two pairs of Mangekyou and yielded an eye technique over twice as powerful as the usual Mangekyou. I consider this to be the case with the transfer somehow combining the spiritual energies of the Uchiha Brothers.

However, in hindsight, it could very well be the Rinnegan, although the eye on that statue doesn't look *exactly* like a Rinnegan to me.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well, personally i dont think you need the sharingan to get the rinnegan, after all the SO6P had the rinnegan and he didnt have the sharingan so its entirely possible to get the rinnegan without the sharingan and i think naruto will get it as i consider him the true heir of the SO6P so to me it would make sense that he would get it.
    highly doubt naruto will get any eye related techs, It would cause the series to fail to the point of sales colapse. lol

Well we dont know the full story regarding the sharingan and so6p,

so far we have hints by the fact the nine tails is affected by the sharingan, tobi telling us he wants to bring both halfs of the so6p(senju+uchiha) together. And he actually said they were his bloodlne limits, but whether this was before he became the juubi's host or not is yet to be known.

Unless we see so6p flashbacks we may never know for sure, but so far kishi seems to imply the so6p had both hasihrama and madara's bloodline limits.

This would explain why madara wanted hasihrma's dna, something kishi hasnt revealed yet, as to why does tobi or madara want hasihrama's dna?

All in due time I guess.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

and yet, kishi is severely hinted that naruto is the heir/reincarnation of the SO6P, and the only way to properly be an heir of some1 is to have the same things as he does, unlocking the same things he did. also there is no story about SO6P and the sharingan, the fact is that the sharingan didnt exist at the time. and lastly, hashirama and madara had the bloodlimits of SO6P, not the other way around.

^ Well, 'Eyes of the True Sage' is technically a Doujutsu, since by being fueled with chakra (with natural energy added to the mix), it allows the user to see Natural Energy within and all over the environment. Thus technically, Naruto already obtained a doujutsu :
    Spoiler!

Not to mention that Senin Mode activates the body in a number of ways, you never know what it will activate in the future... and what it might activate in something that isn't human...

Of course we can't forgot how truly powerful the Nature Energy really is. It allows for phenomenal transformations and mutations, a CS user (which is based on a limited form of Senin Mode/Natural Energy) like Jyugo is an excellent example of it.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    highly doubt naruto will get any eye related techs, It would cause the series to fail to the point of sales colapse. lol

Well we dont know the full story regarding the sharingan and so6p,

so far we have hints by the fact the nine tails is affected by the sharingan, tobi telling us he wants to bring both halfs of the so6p(senju+uchiha) together. And he actually said they were his bloodlne limits, but whether this was before he became the juubi's host or not is yet to be known.

Unless we see so6p flashbacks we may never know for sure, but so far kishi seems to imply the so6p had both hasihrama and madara's bloodline limits.

This would explain why madara wanted hasihrma's dna, something kishi hasnt revealed yet, as to why does tobi or madara want hasihrama's dna?

All in due time I guess.
    Kishi Told us that the sons of the SO6P Split his power between them, the older inheriting his spiritual power and doujutsu, while the younger inherrited his physical energies.

Madara is decended from the elder son while Hashirama is descended from the younger son......What more do we need?

Spoiler!

By the Way, The Statement that Sharingan Evolves into the Rinnegan is not a Literal Fact. It is a Conditional Fact.

A Highly Evolved EMS, when energized by sufficient physical energies, will evolve into a Rinnegan. The physical energies in question are those of the SO6P through Younger son and his descendants.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-07-2012 at 05:34 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Well, 'Eyes of the True Sage' is technically a Doujutsu, since by being fueled with chakra (with natural energy added to the mix), it allows the user to see Natural Energy within and all over the environment. Thus technically, Naruto already obtained a doujutsu :
    Spoiler!

Not to mention that Senin Mode activates the body in a number of ways, you never know what it will activate in the future... and what it might activate in something that isn't human...

Of course we can't forgot how truly powerful the Nature Energy really is. It allows for phenomenal transformations and mutations, a CS user (which is based on a limited form of Senin Mode/Natural Energy) like Jyugo is an excellent example of it.
    also it is entirely possible that SO6P actually developed the rinnegan through something like sage mode since it unlocks the mind and body in various ways, so i see that as a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kishi Told us that the sons of the SO6P Split his power between them, the older inheriting his spiritual power and doujutsu, while the younger inherrited his physical energies.

Madara is decended from the elder son while Hashirama is descended from the younger son......What more do we need?

Spoiler!

By the Way, The Statement that Sharingan Evolves into the Rinnegan is not a Literal Fact. It is a Conditional Fact.

A Highly Evolved EMS, when energized by sufficient physical energies, will evolve into a Rinnegan. The physical energies in question are those of the SO6P through Younger son and his descendants.
    I was thinking madara's fighting skills now.

Did he need it for his rinnegan? Prefect sassano? So far apparatenly prefect sassano comes along with ems based from the kage figth conversantions.

Rinngean i dont know, this seems most logical at this point. But to so far kishi hasnt mentioned for 100% those were the reasons.

Maybe Madara wanted to do the orignal izanagi the so6p developed.
    The Master's Legacy