Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Uchihas are trash

okay people. i am here to prove today that Uchihas are trash. You may not agree, but the proof is there from the manga. You cannot deny it. You may try to ignore it, but its in the manga.

Your sharingan is great, right? Why didnt they see these with the great almighty sharingan?
    Spoiler!

Not only Itachi but your sasuke-kun as well
    Spoiler!

Its not like i say uchihas are crap for no reason, its proven by the manga.

Lets move on to the next segment, now that we covered how stupid sharingan is.

Do you guys know what clan is? Every Clan's goal is to work together. The Uchihas ultimately failed that because they were killed BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE. Plus, look at all the things they had to do just to get strong.

Spoiler!

Look at one of itachis best attacks. It was escaped by someone who was hit by it two years ago and only trained for 2 years, and that little 2 years was what he needed to escape that attack.
    Spoiler!

The Uchihas are all talk.
    Spoiler!

They are known as the greatest, but when they fight, the results prove everything.
    Spoiler!

and look back to the rock lee fight since i dont want to go back and post a link to that scene where sasuke acted all tough and got raped by Lee even having the sharingan activated didnt help, all he did was show off on how the uchiha clan was powerful and what happened? He got his as kicked.

What kind of power is strong but gets weaker?
    Spoiler!

What the heck was the point of doing all this?
    Spoiler!

Having sharingan, and orochimarus abilities, sasuke still needs an extra boost, yep, his little curse seal to help him out
    Spoiler!

And on top of that, they just fight in imagination land
    Spoiler!

Okay people, theres the evidence, its shown and proven. Madara was known as the greatest shinobi in the world. As usual they are all talk. What happened when he fought the first hokage and even had the greatest sharingan form? He got his as kicked. What the heck did itachi do after he saw jiraya? He ran. Even kisame asked why they had to run. Itachi says akatsuki isnt here to make war. What bullshit. Hidan and Kakuzu were shown fighting like an army of people and making war. Explain that.

His Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi were countered and evaded by a teenager that only took 2 years of training to get stronger. Like wtf. And he became weaker after using those to techniques as well. The only person that like itachi is probably better than is hidan, because shikamaru had like a small prep time and was able to beat him. But Hidan still killed an elite Jounin.

Spoiler!

Thanks Shodai for texing the pictures.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

damn gameboy Im totally on your side about these things they are real cool to read and you do give evidence not to mention they are funny as hell keep up the good work dude!

Hey hey I know sasuke is trash, but not all uchihas are
    If i'm not mistaken, a certain deidara got pwned by a certain uchiha...the one that shares my name maybe...jk...i loved deidara until his untimely death...i do miss him so...
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

That was pretty funny, you must really hate the uchiha clan.
    You come up with new stuff all the time just so you can prove how suckie the uchiha clan is.

yeah Gameboy is a smart dude lol he has always something to back his theory up xD
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    Hey hey I know sasuke is trash, but not all uchihas are
    If i'm not mistaken, a certain deidara got pwned by a certain uchiha...the one that shares my name maybe...jk...i loved deidara until his untimely death...i do miss him so...
    deidara vs sasuke
    Lets see......

1. Sasuke had elemental advantage

2. sasuke had curse seal to evade bombs and mines

3. sasuke had sharingan to predict and dodge more precisely

4. sasuke had orochimarus abilities such as faster healing time

deidara vs itachi:
    the dude didnt expect to battle against sharingan, the dude didnt even know wtf a sharingan was. The dude was put on pressure due to him trying to be put in an organization that he didnt want to join.

like wtf, the dude just uses clay dammit, sasuke got like so many freakin advantages, it was so freakin obvious he was going to woop deidaras butt. I knew that before they even started. Who the hell thinks a person that just used clay would do good against all those advantages?

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Ummm...yeah i was talking about Itachi...boss...plus i like deidara too...ya know..he was one of my favorite characters...sasuke is trash i agreed with that, but not itachi
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    Ummm...yeah i was talking about Itachi...boss...plus i like deidara too...ya know..he was one of my favorite characters...sasuke is trash i agreed with that, but not itachi
    i like itachi better than sasuke though. But cmon, the dudes two main moves were countered by a teen who trained only two years to get stronger, and on top of that, his moves make him weaker than his opponent.

There are tons of reasons that Itachi isn't trash, he accomplished a lot sasuke didn't:
    1. Graduating early
    2. anbu captain young age
    3. akatsuki..badass org. at 11 or whatever age
    4. killed the entire clan
    5. got ms sharingan/sharingan at young age
    6. pwned orochi at a young age
    I could go on forever...his downfall is goin crazy over the power...I guess it's just what you consider trash...in the real world yeah he'd be trash...but in the shinobi world he's to badass...
    Sig by Ravona

Spoiler!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Another nice 'theory' Gameboy, especially the part about them fighting in imagination land (rofl), nice example there.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?