Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

D.Gray-man

where are the prediction....i tink...ALLEN WILL WIN! YAY!zzzz Cross will probably kill it with allen and lenalee....

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Hmm.. Lenalee would be weird as a general... Cause mentally I think she is not as strong as Allen, Kanda or Lavi. So... Yeah. Weird to have Lenalee as a general if it ever happens...

I don't know...it would be quite much for Lenalee. She already is the most important female protagonist. Now she is (still) helpless and if she suddenly gets a power blast and becomes one of the most powerful exorcists and in addition being heart and whatnot....it would appear she's saint. ...and I have some problems with perfect females...I feel so...stupid compared to them (I already do...for Lenalee also having pretty much the same surname as I have...;.; )

You can compare the LeVerrier role to the one of an inspector chief of police department or so...and Komui is the head of the main part of teh organization. LeVerrier wouldn't be higher than Komui but he has special priorities and actions and tasks he can and has ro do and such.

I alo thought LeVerrier was somehow higher than Komui and the others...but...something strikes me as that Komui tsill is in some was higher in position.

I don't think Komui has any higher position than Leverrier. He is, after all, only the leader of the science department. It really does seem like Leverrier has a higher position, though I really wonder what position that is...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    I don't think Komui has any higher position than Leverrier. He is, after all, only the leader of the science department.
    That, my dear friend, is where you are WRONG!
    Komui is not head of the science department---Reever is the head of that.
    Komui is head chief; the overall leader. He just calls himself head chief of the science department 'cause he likes science or whatever.

(If you don't believe me--Check Volume 3's question corners, I think it's in there.)

Oh, and I'm still all for Noah!Allen saving the day. :{D

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Leverrier's from the Vatican, isn't he?

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

XD Wow.... no one has thought about the akuma retreating/a noah forcibly taking the akuma back to the earl.
    ^^ Then it will appear again later in another arc in an epic battle.
    *.* Noah!Allen vs lv4 akumas... -drools-

Chairz is totally right about that part with Komui *nods*

Uhh...LeVerrier clearly has the title of an Inspector, and that doesn't have to mean he's really a higher up compared to Komui. But he has more power and influence I guess....but doesn't a normal inspector have the same more priority in a special way?

Quote Originally Posted by Chairz View Post
    Oh, and I'm still all for Noah!Allen saving the day. :{D
    More than NoahAllen, I think that is going to be Allen's curse what evolves again... (or Musician's noah)

Hey, have you noticed that Kanda and Lavi both have their Innocence with Hev (so they are very close to them) and that Kanda has a sword and Lavi something-like-a-spear? Maybe their Innocence will merge with that weapons...

And where is Chaoji? Didnt he say that he will go with Kanda? But I think that he didnt take the elevator, didnt he?

Even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.

Dunno where Chaoji is...and IF he's there he better be useful~