Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 151 Discussion / 152 Predictions

It's out on the homepage, you can get it from one of the groups that posted. Read, & then discuss here

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    No Allen again. *mopes in a corner* But still.. I wish there were more pages. MORE! MUAHAHA. I'm going crazy. Save me.

Aww.. I hope Lenalee saves herself/gets saved by someone. *imagines a faceless figure saving Lenalee*

My imagination's running wild. What if the generals pop up out of nowhere and saves the day?! XD

I really have no idea what will happen next, though...

I agree...it was a bit too short this week, hopefully Lenalee can come back and thrash that silly akuma.

I suppose Allen will come back next week to save Lenalee, since he's been out of commission for several chapters now. I think it's about time someone at least damages the Level 4 Akuma because this untouchable persona he's giving off is starting to piss me off.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    great ch. this week. damn that lvl 4 is just owning everyone and everything. poor hevlaska getting blasted like that, i hope she isn't dead. and yes, i must say kanda did look pretty badass being hurt like that and then tell komui to shut up and calm down. but must he be so allergic to sympathy???

that last page was definitely one of my fav. of the manga in awhile. lenalee thinking "please, god i hate so much. grant me power." all while that lvl 4 has it's foot on her head. you could just feel her desperation and pain. i think she'll somehow get her innocence and manage to put up a decent fight, but it won't be enough. and i'd be majorly pissed if something bad happened to her.

luckily, i think it's allen to the rescue in the not so distant future.

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    yeah, you're right, that stark, stoic, show no pain mindset does set him apart from the others, and i too usually like him for it. i guess that's just kanda being kanda. plus, at least he's not usually a jerk about it.(unless allen is around.....)

Haha Allen and Kanda together is so funny...

Anyway, wonder if Lenalee will regain her innocence or if they will be saved by someone else....

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

It'll probably be Levierer or whatever his name is that'll save her.

Hopefully with something awesome.

You think? I don't think he's that nice...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    wow not a hot chapter. really expecting the generals to pop in any time now and YES i think LAVIER or whatever is gonna save Leenalee dunno why but i got a feeling about that! Allen is not dead cause that assistant guy saved him, hope allen's back soon as well. So far its been lvl 4 ownage chaps *HOPE IT ENDS*