Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    There is one game I regret buying the most. Final Fantasy XII. I waited ever since X for a proper FF game which is why XII was so disappointing.

It had a bland story, awful voice acting (" I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenberg of Dalmasca!"), annoying characters (except for Balthier) and a MMO-wannabe battle system. I'm just hoping XIII salvages what respect I have left for the Final Fantasy franchise.
    I must say, altough I'm a FF-fan I was dissapointed in FF-XII.
    The fact that I only played it once and all the other FF games at least twice, proofs, that the quality dropped since FF-X.

And I completly agree with the bolded part in the qoute. In fact FF-XIII was the sole reason I decided to get an PS3 instead of the 360.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    I realize my post doesn't relate to the thread, but so do many others. I was posting something about what others were saying. Well, my opinion about things that other were posting about. Also, many people had posted and didn't have their "worst game tricked into buying" mentioned.

Well, i guess mine was actually about the new FF, and not ones people were talking about. But I figured some might want to know that a new one was coming out, haven't checked to see if someone actually posted about it in this section. Sorry about that.

Also, your post didn't relate to this thread, either. :-p (both of them really..)

*edit* there is a ffXIII thread. so my bad, I didn't really feel like checking it beforehand. Although my post wasn't only about ffXIII... :-/

Anyway I haven't really regretted buying any game, yet.

well for its definitely dead head fred its so boring..

Fallout 3... I literally dozed off into rem sleep while playing this game. Dunno what all the fuss is about.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Quote Originally Posted by [CiTo] View Post
    Fallout 3... I literally dozed off into rem sleep while playing this game. Dunno what all the fuss is about.
    I like the way that game begins, but once the character grows up, the game turns really boring

Thanks Blue hime!

Just go the bad route and just kill people for the fun of it. Then you'll enjoy the game.

Ahh man I think I had to go to when I had the Dreamcast, I totally forgot what the name of the game was but I remembered that it only had three of the longest stages I have ever played and those three stages were the whole game. I brought that shit back after I beat it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Ahh man I think I had to go to when I had the Dreamcast, I totally forgot what the name of the game was but I remembered that it only had three of the longest stages I have ever played and those three stages were the whole game. I brought that shit back after I beat it.
    So your post for worst game you ever bought is not only a game that you don't remember the name of but you also returned it.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Just go the bad route and just kill people for the fun of it. Then you'll enjoy the game.
    youre right man, is better to play in that way

Thanks Blue hime!

Hmm.... Deus Ex:Human Revolution is one of those games I really wanted to like and gave it a lot of opportunity and.... it just failed to capture my attention :'(

EPIC!!!