Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    The Legend of Starfy 3 for the GBA. It a pretty popular platformer in Japan, and it looked cute. It was developed by TOSE, and after playing Super Princess Peach (also TOSE) I assumed that the games would be similar (for whatever reason). Sadly, I was mistaken. The game is much too slow for me, and I couldn't care for the world and its characters.

Guilty Gear Wii, Is it me or it looked EXACTLY the same on the really old sega console? i mean at least add some new things to it.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

Dynasty Warriors 5... not much changed since the last 4.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clavat View Post
    Guilty Gear Wii, Is it me or it looked EXACTLY the same on the really old sega console? i mean at least add some new things to it.
    Aww and I wanted to buy it too...although I've never owned a Guilty Gear game before so maybe I still should......

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

mobile suit gundam journey to jaburo worst game i ever played controls were horrible camera wasnt good liked the other ones a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by xl Haseo lx View Post
    Aww and I wanted to buy it too...although I've never owned a Guilty Gear game before so maybe I still should......
    You still can, just make sure you know what you're getting. It's Guilty Gear XX Accent Core. Like Clavat said, it's Guilty Gear XX, released in 2003, with some upgrades. It's only US$30, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Kesubei View Post
    You still can, just make sure you know what you're getting. It's Guilty Gear XX Accent Core. Like Clavat said, it's Guilty Gear XX, released in 2003, with some upgrades. It's only US$30, though.
    I guess I still will then. I really like the Guilty Gear games. ^_^ But God...I haven't played one since arcades. I hope it's still as good as it always was.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I think that the worst game i buy was unlimited saga for ps2
    it was crap the history was bad , game play sucks pretty bad graphics
    just the worst game i had played

am Start
    c&c 1 for the n64 :<

o m g
    Wenn ich nicht hier bin, bin ich aufm Sonnendeck...

Quote Originally Posted by Harrt View Post
    c&c 1 for the n64 :<

o m g
    I agree....C&C was not made for consoles.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList