Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    it's more a console: the GameCube. Not many good games -_-
    Gah! SSBM alone makes the console worthwhile. Though I agree there was a definite lack of great non-Nintendo titles.

That said I dont think I have ever made a poor video game purchase. I tend to have to spend my own money so I typically only go for stuff I know I will like.

Quote Originally Posted by manhunter098 View Post
    Gah! SSBM alone makes the console worthwhile. Though I agree there was a definite lack of great non-Nintendo titles.

That said I dont think I have ever made a poor video game purchase. I tend to have to spend my own money so I typically only go for stuff I know I will like.
    That's the thing about Nintendo... You rarely end up buying a game for a Nintendo console that wan't made by nintendo tbh, except in the good ol'days of Rare =[

I'm going with the Virtual boy, and everygame that came with it. I still get headaches thinking about that thing.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I'm going with the Virtual boy, and everygame that came with it. I still get headaches thinking about that thing.
    Hehe I've never even heard of Virtual Boy...I assume that's a good thing though right?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Oh yeah. It was made by Nintendo about ten years ago. An attempt to delve into virtual reality gaming, way before the technology was ready. Basically it was a VR mask on a stand and a typical controler. You put your face into the mask and play. Then after an hour you had to take a break so that your eyes didn't melt or some shit.
    Some of the titles were fun, but they all gave me headaches. Oh and although it was 3D ish the graphics were only in red and black i believe.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

The Angry Videogame Nerd, while usually more interested in being funny than in necessarily being fair in his reviews (its only supposed to be entertaining, after all), makes a fair point about the Virtual Boy - it never really attempted to do "virtual" reality games. The graphics on some of the games were actually pretty good, aside from being in monochromatic black-and-red, but 3-D=/=Virtual Reality, and *that* is why I was so disappointed in the system and its library.

As for myself, though - the worst game I was ever suckered into buying? Either Rainbow Six or Conker's Quest, both for GameBoy Color. Just awful, truly awful garbage. IIRC, whatever game magazine I subscribed to at the time gave both fairly good scores, mostly recommending them on their non-existent links to their console cousins.

On the other hand, a truly awesome game that I don't think gets enough credit was Metal Gear Solid (Ghost Babel) on GameBoy Color. I feel okay about the other two stinkers because I made a good choice with this one
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Final Fantasy IV for GBA
    GOD this game sucks O.o i call it the emotionless game. The dialogues between the characters will leave you with a blank in your minds, the storyline goes WILD after a while as if it has a mind of it's own and i cannot talk about 2D graphics, they were not into 3D during that era >_>

Thank you Eva-dono for the sig _o_

Fight Hunger with a "click"
    www.freerice.com

FF VII Dirge of Cerberus

ok zeroLT dude you named some pretty kick ass games.

halo 3 is pwnage amd if you think any dmc games were hard then you probably played them for like 5 min.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    FF VII Dirge of Cerberus
    that was the worst fucking FF game i ever played.

and so was 50 cent bullet proof
    Last edited by eazybrowniemix; 04-28-2008 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sony spyware... i mean bioshock....... pc X-t-h-e-l-i-a-r-X sony must die!!!!

but then again there is that stupid game epic is trying too call unreal tournament 3...... they killed ut ugh