Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    lol itsu

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    There is one game I regret buying the most. Final Fantasy XII. I waited ever since X for a proper FF game which is why XII was so disappointing.

It had a bland story, awful voice acting (" I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenberg of Dalmasca!"), annoying characters (except for Balthier) and a MMO-wannabe battle system. I'm just hoping XIII salvages what respect I have left for the Final Fantasy franchise.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    There is one game I regret buying the most. Final Fantasy XII. I waited ever since X for a proper FF game which is why XII was so disappointing.

It had a bland story, awful voice acting (" I'm Captain Basch fon Ronsenberg of Dalmasca!"), annoying characters (except for Balthier) and a MMO-wannabe battle system.
    Dude, how can you call yourself a FF fan and hate FFXII? It simply cannot be done.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Dude, how can you call yourself a FF fan and hate FFIX? It simply cannot be done.
    Fixed that for ya.

XII was by far the worst and I've met relatively few people that can even say that it was a decent game. I've tried 3 times myself to play it and I just can't get over how awful it is.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Fixed that for ya.

XII was by far the worst and I've met relatively few people that can even say that it was a decent game. I've tried 3 times myself to play it and I just can't get over how awful it is.
    As a huge FF fan, this is the truth.

Veteran Member
    FF XIII Comes out soon.. already out in japan for ps3.. It comes out in like.. march or something for US. It looks pretty freaking sweet. (for US it is PS3 and Xbox 360)

They changed the battle style a bit i believe. Although i havent really played FF for a long while. I played 3, 7, 8, 10 and a few others, but those ones kicked ass i thought.

Personally I wished that the FF MMO had a combat system similar to FFXII combat system, definitely woulda made it stand out more, plus I though that game was good

EPIC!!!

Decidedly Undecided
    Fixed that for ya.

Meh, to each his own...

And yeah, FF9 was decent, save for Kuja. Srsly, the guy's so light on his feet that he floats!

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

Decidedly Undecided
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    FF XIII Comes out soon.. already out in japan for ps3.. It comes out in like.. march or something for US. It looks pretty freaking sweet. (for US it is PS3 and Xbox 360)

They changed the battle style a bit i believe. Although i havent really played FF for a long while. I played 3, 7, 8, 10 and a few others, but those ones kicked ass i thought.
    I think you're in the wrong thread, Shep.

Sorry for the double-posting.

(sig by Cross)

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Meh, to each his own...

And yeah, FF9 was decent, save for Kuja. Srsly, the guy's so light on his feet that he floats!
    I quite like Kuja. I'd honestly consider FFIX perfect if it wasn't for Necron. What the hell was that all about?

MyAnimeList MyMangaList