Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thumbs down

Initial D: Mountain Vengeance for PC. The car is really HARD to maneuver (that is probably you need the skill as same as Takumi's), plus the graphics looks like a cut-out cardboard.
    Spoiler!

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    empire total war. With the way they did there trailers for the game looked amazing. Mind you this is datin back a while and at the same time Age of Empires/ Red Alert 2 and Starcraft was massive and still is, yet i thought that if this game looks this good for the trailers then i have 2 get it. Yet when i got it, installed it and starting to play it i was like WDF is this?
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Dragonball Z Sagas, I don't know I thought it would be more challenging and better. At least to me it was way too easy and boring.
    Signature by me.

Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout on ebay for $100. At that time, there were absolutely no good games for DB, and legit copies of Final Bout were rare and I really wanted a legit one, not a burned copy that you can play with modchip. However, now there are awesome DBZ games with a great battle system and graphics. I got ripped off :(
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

The Next Hokage The 4th Hokage's Legacy's Avatar
    Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles for the PS2. It was the most boring video game I've ever played. That reminds me. I've got to sell that someday.

Thanks to Gulley for the new sig.

Legacy of the 4th

Naruto For 6th Hokage 4ever

RIP Minato Namikaze: Yellow Flash: 4th Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by E S P A D A View Post
    empire total war. With the way they did there trailers for the game looked amazing. Mind you this is datin back a while and at the same time Age of Empires/ Red Alert 2 and Starcraft was massive and still is, yet i thought that if this game looks this good for the trailers then i have 2 get it. Yet when i got it, installed it and starting to play it i was like WDF is this?
    I totally agree
    ಠ_ಠ

Two Worlds
    *Face Palm*
    It Was Supposed To Be "Oblivion On Steroids" Aha Yeah Okay

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Well I will start with 007 james bond for the wii I played the first stage and my arm got tired and its just some ASSSS. Also that Sonic game for the wii the opening was pure epicness I liked how I saw speed and even super sonic with some awsome graphics. But what a let down the whole thing is going around and asking people for information and instead of the fast pacing speed racing sonic we know we get some shitty fighting style I was truly stunned.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 1 & 2. I got the first 1 and i was like wdf is this. First of all it was draining and so dull 2 play with. Then when my younger bro got the 2nd 1 i was like WDF what did u expect so different from the first 1?......... would still be as bad as the original.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniic View Post
    Two Worlds
    *Face Palm*
    It Was Supposed To Be "Oblivion On Steroids" Aha Yeah Okay
    I agree. You have to admit your character's speed is more realistic though XD