Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Otogakage View Post
    Gonna have to jump in and disagree with you there, the Wii is the single most innovative and entertaining console since...... well, ever really...
    The graphics may not be Xbox 360 level, but my god the games are fun, try playing Metroid prime 3 and then tell me you dont like it, seriously
    Yea but thats just an opinion though, A popular opinion at that. But an opinion non the less.

I usually consider carefully before buying a game so I don't get that many that are bad. Although I was greatly disappointed in Ace Combat 6. The gameplay didn't feel all that great, I got raped really easily online, and the story wasn't there. I loved passionately Ace Combat 5 ( though I never got around to finishing it) partly because the story was so great, which was probably why 6 didn't go off to well for me.

P.S.
    If your looking for a good source of ratings look at http://www.metacritic.com/games/ It culminates the scores of several websites and magazines and gives more weight to those they consider to be more reliable reviewers.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    the last action hero on NES but i didnt buy it i traded a friend my Cliff Hanger for it straight up

Decidedly Undecided
    Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detectives for the GBA. I was honestly a fan of the series at the time, so I figured 'hey, why not buy this?' and wasted my Christmas Money on that small rectangular turd. I beat it in like, an HOUR, and I couldn't trade it back in for a refund since I forgot to take the receipt out of my pocket ad it got washed in the laundry. So, I was stuck with it until I went to a game store and traded it in.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

I've played SO MANY bad games that it's hard to rank them all. Yet there is one awful, & THE ROCK MEANS...............awful game that to this day sickens me.

That game is none other than WCW Mayhem ! Terrible would be a step up for this game.

Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout

A friend told me it was awesome... he is no longer with us

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    All NFS games after Most Wanted...
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detectives for the GBA. I was honestly a fan of the series at the time, so I figured 'hey, why not buy this?' and wasted my Christmas Money on that small rectangular turd. I beat it in like, an HOUR, and I couldn't trade it back in for a refund since I forgot to take the receipt out of my pocket ad it got washed in the laundry. So, I was stuck with it until I went to a game store and traded it in.
    I know exactly how you feel Hagane. Me and my cousin were huge fans of Yu Yu Hakusho at the time and we jumped at the chance to buy a game. At first it was kinda fun, seeing who could level up their characters faster and beat the game first, but then we did beat it and found out the game has NO replay value whatsoever.

Also, another game I thought would be good but was quite the opposite was DBZ 22warriors or something like that. It only had japanese voice overs, played horribly and was just not fun at all. DBZ Sagas was also pretty bad, no vs. mode and boring repetitive story mode=not a wise choice of purchase for me.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Tekken 4

I bought it, got home, and after 2 hours I finished the whole game.
    I'm not sure if I played it ever again afterwards.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Far Cry 2
    ಠ_ಠ