Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Hmm, Saga Frontier 2 was pretty bad. Very bad in fact. I didn't like how your weapons would break and be unusable every 5 or so battles. And the main character died like 20 minutes into the game. He totally got pwned by monsters.

20 minutes into the game the Main Character, the guy who start out with, with his back story covered, going on adventures with best friend covered, your sister gets married off to a bastard covered, etc. and The guy you're playing dies.

And the story jumps like 20, 40, and 60 years into the future (3 times!), and a mostly unrelated to what happened in the first 20 minutes of the game. It was a badbuy!

I really enjoyed the first Saga Frontier, so the second one was a massive disappointment.

Another stinker was Burnout Legends on the DS. WTF? An abomination before God and Man. I'd rather play Operation Winback. With a name like Burnout you'd think "this is going to be brilliant." Oh boy did I feel stupid after playing it.

Worst thing? I can't take it back as it was pre owed and came without a box. Which means I can't trade it at a decent games outlet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by zeroLT View Post
    Lets keep this simple....

What is the Worst game you have ever been tricked into buying?
    Pre-Nes to PC/PS3/360/Wii era is fare game

My pick is Halo 2&3, basically overrated gameplay, and just a huge let down for me anyways........
    wow i actaully read the first page,and I wanted to slap the poop out of you.
    seriously your a huge let down if you cant even take the awesomeness of halo.

and Ive never been tricked into buying a game. Every game I own or have ever owned is great, because i'm great.

Quote Originally Posted by eazybrowniemix View Post
    wow i actaully read the first page,and I wanted to slap the poop out of you.
    seriously your a huge let down if you cant even take the awesomeness of halo.

and Ive never been tricked into buying a game. Every game I own or have ever owned is great, because i'm great.
    Wow...... ok you are great, cuz u know great people say they are great.

Anyway........

Awesomeness is in the eye of the gamer chief, I didnt like it because I played it and didnt see much of a evolution in the Game. Duel Wielding is not a evolution or revolution, its not a awesome new thing that has never been done ever. Golden Eye did that on the N64, online gaming is nothing new to anyone whose played a FPS on a PC. TFC, HL, UT etc. Equipment is not new, a bubble shield, regenerator, grav lift, drainer and 2 new grenades doesnt change gaming forever.

The first game was subtitle: Combat Evolved. Which it was in most aspect. Enemy AI was top notch. Story was well....... a story nothing really special. Sound design = awesome.

Now dont get me Wrong, I love the multiplayer in part 2 and 3 that part rocks, but who went back and played the single player (halo3) other then to get achievements(useless other then to show other how great u are) and more armor(Makes more sense if it was Class Based)? Its a kinda cheap way to extend the single player, which in reality, no one wanted to play. They/we want to play multiplayer only.

But I felt personally that Part 2 and 3 didnt live up to the series first entry awesomeness. New, better graphics and holding 2 guns doesnt define
    awesomeness. 3 new enemies Total doesnt define awesome(Scarbs dont count). Adding like 2 new weapons doesnt define awesome. Experience as a whole defines awesome.
    Part1= awesome
    Part2= Cliffhanger suck/multiplayer awesome
    Part3= Same crap as part 2

But thats just my opinion.

Angry

Odin Sphere...Absolutely horrible. The slowdown yes slowdown is unbearable and it always happen when there's a big fight and there's always a big fight in every stage. You'll want to throw your controller on the screen and swear non stop. It will definitely ruin your day.

Edit. The only plus is that it is based on Norse Myth which I am a very big fan of.

Decidedly Undecided
    Easily Naruto Ninja Council 3 for the DS. Even the A and S-ranked missions were too easy. Also, half the characters didn't even have any Jutsu! (i.e. the sound four)

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Dark Lord of the Sith LordCaedus's Avatar
    I usually read reviews first, so I don't get too many horrible games.
    The worst one I've gotten so far was guily gear XX. It was just too much... stuff.

Awesomeness Like This Cannot Be Learned

Quote Originally Posted by LordCaedus View Post
    I usually read reviews first, so I don't get too many horrible games.
    The worst one I've gotten so far was guily gear XX. It was just too much... stuff.
    Yea I also read reviews on games as well but.......... Read the review of Perfect Dark Zero on gamespot http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...ro/review.html Then go and ask someone who actually played it and see what THEY have to say..........

Last time I used them for a review to say the Least

Dark Lord of the Sith LordCaedus's Avatar
    I played that game too... I see your point.

Awesomeness Like This Cannot Be Learned

Guitar hero aerosmith!
    Tiky-pon tried to advice me about this, but I buy it and...
    Dissapointing

Thanks Blue hime!