Thread: Fillers

Fillers

News has just been released that during the month of april the bleach anime will embark on its fillers to allow the manga to gain some distance,this news was no suprise how the fact that in these fillers a new 3rd seat captain will be added to replace gin and also e new vice was.

was just wondering what you guys think of this new developement?

it would be very logical to see some fillers now,but can you post a source for this info !
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 03-12-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

i kinda like the filler, also would the new captain in the filler become the new captain in the manga
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i kinda like the filler, also would the new captain in the filler become the new captain in the manga
    Im sorry but did you say you like the fillers? Im at a lose for words. It saddening to see more fillers in Bleach, but Ill get over it(and watch it anyway). I highly doubt a filler character will get involved with the manga storyline. Just like with that guy from the "forest of menos" arc and the Bount the new captain is going to disappear once the fillers are over.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

lol the 3 modified souls (toys/dolls like kon) from the bounto fillers are still there. So if the filler really has a captain for the 3rd squad, he wont go away, but he will play no significant role in the story

I expected fillers and fillers including the people in Soul Society can't be that bad. Maybe they'll show us how Byakuya and the others decided to help the nabs in Hueco Mundo
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    Im sorry but did you say you like the fillers? Im at a lose for words.
    I'm sure he didn't include the episode with the cake. Or the episode when Hitsaguya played soccer haha
    Last edited by Krokben; 03-13-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost