Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    that's a lame ending for a battle that's going on for about 8 chapter.

Even though Sasuke's out of chakra, he hasn't used CS2 yet. I'm sure there's some left in him or maybe his MS technique doesn't need his own chakra.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

shadowfox87
    Sasuke has gone to curse seal lvl.2 in this fight....

anyways, I think a meteor will hit the battlefield and kill everyone.

100th post....woohoo!

Like a Sephiroth Meteor? And yes Sasuke has gone cs2 twice, 3 if you wanna count the genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Like a Sephiroth Meteor? And yes Sasuke has gone cs2 twice, 3 if you wanna count the genjutsu.
    Exactly like Black Materia and it turns out that all the Uchiha are actually clones of Madara and Sasuke never really was a good ninja, he just lied and stole all of his friends memories.... you get the point.
    Anyways, how did you miss Sasuke using CS2?

Initiate
    Sasuke will have the last laugh, he will not take Itachi eyes because Itachi's eyes has been only one step to blindness. Maybe when Sasuke run out of chakra, Itachi itself has lose his sight and going blind because he uses his mangenkyou to much in this fight, and then he will be killed by Sasuke. It maybe a deus ex machina but Sasuke vs Naruto fight when Naruto is a winner is a must to end this story...

Lol!!! A Good Ending For This Lame Fight Itachi Vs Sasuke

What are you talking about. Did the fact that Kishi left the previous manga on his standard (and somewhat of tacky) method of cliff hangers fool you into thinking the chapter was the ending of this long and ardous Uchiha bonanza. Was it perhaps the fact that he named this chapter 'Conclusion' that somehow fooled you into thinking we have seen an ending. Because if I was to fall for it every time Kishi threw out a cliffhanger, or indicated he was going to end this particularly dull part of the storyline, then i'm afraid i'd have been fooled over 5 times. No, this Sasuke storyline isn't going anywhere, anytime soon.

what beats me is that right now....
    sasuke is almost out of chakra (not completely since the chakra that he used to keep oro under check should now be available), n probaly has enough for one jutsu but don't think he has any jutsu to counter susano....
    n itachi is almost blind n using his never before seen final jutsu....

n after all this itachi says "the real fight begins now"....
    fuck this guys lost his head(along with his eyes)....the fights about to end.....

Here is how its going to go this it sasuke, no this is it itachi, no your gay sasuke, what when we did start name callin. madara turns up hebi turns up leaf, so i get to use my Kendo kenpachi turns up naruto as we know it ends.

wow.. too many ppl are getting pissed at "my ending" IT WAS SIMPLY A JOKE haha

SOME OF YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT HAHA