Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    i hope thats the last of the battle, plz let itachi atleast take one eye...as collateral for this boring fight

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    i hope thats the last of the battle, plz let itachi atleast take one eye...as collateral for this boring fight
    Agreed. Itachi would also be the next real bad guy if all the Akatsuki die as well as Madara.

Sasuke will awaken HIS mangekyou sharingan!! Then after a heated battle, they end up in a stance grabbing each other's eye and both of them obtain an eye from the other, thus each of them has one eternal MS eye. The fight continues and then Madara arrives who stops it. Just a guess...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Sasuke awakens his MS? quite possible (seeing Kakashi also awaken it without killing his friend). However, even tho Sasuke awakens it, he would have no chakra to use any of the techniques...

So I guess some one will interfere...

Lol, that would be a hilarious end to the most anticipated fight ever.

Does anyone think that Sasuke will pluck out Itachi's eyes...he'd be stupid not to.
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

>:-D
    I LIKE THAT IDEA!
    It pwns on so many levels.
    sasuke gets the last laugh.

More at
    My Deviantart

In my opinion there is no way this happens but IF by ANY CHANCE it happens imma laugh the entire day haha

Sasuke seems cornered at the moment so I have no idea what he will do. Pluck out his eyes are one option actually or maybe shadowfox87s theory about awekening his own Mangekyou (Doubt both of them though).

And what about this threads name? Explain why it's a "LAME FIGHT" to me.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Sasuke will awaken HIS mangekyou sharingan!! Then after a heated battle, they end up in a stance grabbing each other's eye and both of them obtain an eye from the other, thus each of them has one eternal MS eye. The fight continues and then Madara arrives who stops it. Just a guess...
    That would be so awesome man!!! However i'd rather stick with itachi getting killed and sasuke gettin his ass kicked by naruto!