• Okay

2 14.29%
  • Bad

1 7.14%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned
    You guys think anything is Excellent. I for one thought that the chapter had some great potential but each page only showed missed opportunities. Major push for Kenpachi. I thought it was quite funny and extremely badass how he explained downing three SRs and showing how easy it was for him to do so. I knew he'd cross arms with Buckbeard just as I knew he wouldn't be able to match him but while predictable, Kenpachi streamrolling three SR was worth the price of admission. Ichigo doing another I'm going to save everyone speech is probably good for kids but it really circumvents the severity of this so-called war. You can't save everyone by just believing you can but apparently a lot of people go for that sort of thing so it's no wonder Ichigo's escapist bullshit struck a chord with so many readers. Yamamoto showed up a bit too soon in my book. He'll probably have a slightly difficult time with this guy but I can't help but feel this was all part of Buckbeard's plan to lure out the old man so the Vandenreich doesn't have to go through the trouble of fighting all of SS. After three or four chapters we still don't know who saved Uruhara which can only mean Kubo doesn't know who it is either. Improbable plot twists ahead.

- Those guys Kenpachi shiskabobbed as well as the others all have letter wordplay names

- This manga should just be changed to star Kenpachi there would be a lot less suck.

- Oh god this whole "scream until I evolve into some new power up" with Ichigo is getting fucking old now

- Glad to see Yamamoto is not sitting back drinking tea while all this is ongoing.

-

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Those guys Kenpachi shiskabobbed as well as the others all have letter wordplay names

- This manga should just be changed to star Kenpachi there would be a lot less suck.

- Oh god this whole "scream until I evolve into some new power up" with Ichigo is getting fucking old now

- Glad to see Yamamoto is not sitting back drinking tea while all this is ongoing.

-
    Speaking of which, that shish kabob got him promoted.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Speaking of which, that shish kabob got him promoted.
    Spoiler!
    Winning

epic chapter is epic.. kenpachi rules
    Spoiler!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I'm sorry but Kenpachi is about to get floored by His Majesty! The only person to trump Kenpachi in the entire series has been Ichigo(which honestly, I still don't completely understand how he beat him, aside from plot reasons. If any bleach experts know, please explain.) And then for the first time, Soul Society are genuinely being invaded, and Kenpachi then attacks their leader who is known to have fought old man Yama, at the same time that Yama is about to utterly defeat a fodder quincy; it's obvious what's going to happen.

Yama will own that quincy, and His Majesty will own Kenpachi, so that they(they being yama and his majesty) can meet once again, face to face, and reveal an awesome flashback!
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

-
    I agree. What happened to the old, train secretly underground until you get stronger and gain power? It is getting old that he can just will himself stronger and *Poof* he now has increased in strength.

It's totally Sasakibe's Bankai. That guy didn't fight any of the 4 captains that lost theirs and if Hisagi has a Bankai now then Bankai's are beginning to be like candy and are too easily achievable.

Haha kenpachi!!!!! so much for people saying those SR were nameless grunts.... they were also special with special abilities...... and blondie is freaked out about kenpachi's strength that he could take down 3 with ease lol and at how he did it was really funny.... yo white bean poll i'm not here for you but i'm here to kill your majesty haha...... even blondie was freaked out at kenpachi's power i doubt blondie could win against kenpachi one on one basing on blondie's expression....but o wow buckbeard is badass!!!! he blocked kenpachi's one hand strike that appears to be even stronger than ichigo's and his kendo against nnoitra long ago...kenpachi imo is already the narita novel kenpachi........ but i doubt he'd win agains buckbeard because of the plot..... the boss can't get defeated this early and man both kenpachi and buckbeard are freakishly badass!!!!!!

I know i'm late... maybe someone already suggested this but is ichigo? turning into some hollow ichigo without the mask like ginjou? look at his face.... the bringer of light flashes and the getsuga flashes then comes out this face with black marks on it ... http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/503/10

Plus yamamoto makes an entrance..... hes's going to cook this big quincy dude and avenge sasakibe cause is assume that this guy was the one who stole sasakibe's bankai.... his spear was similar to the one who killed sasakibe and "i'd kill you with you're subordinates bankai" thing.......though this guy won't win its that easy to yamamoto hehe

There was a missing page that mangapanda or mangareader failed to upload.... it probably explained that this big quincy was the one who killed sasakibe here is the image: ... this was before the spear was thrown at hisagi before yamamoto makes an appearance

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I always love seeing Yama-jii fight, so I cant wait for this one either. Ken is that dude. He better get ready to take off that eye patch, which if he takes it off then I think he stands a good chance against buckbeard. Seems as if everyone knows that Ken is a beast.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    I'm sorry but Kenpachi is about to get floored by His Majesty! The only person to trump Kenpachi in the entire series has been Ichigo(which honestly, I still don't completely understand how he beat him, aside from plot reasons. If any bleach experts know, please explain.) And then for the first time, Soul Society are genuinely being invaded, and Kenpachi then attacks their leader who is known to have fought old man Yama, at the same time that Yama is about to utterly defeat a fodder quincy; it's obvious what's going to happen.

Yama will own that quincy, and His Majesty will own Kenpachi, so that they(they being yama and his majesty) can meet once again, face to face, and reveal an awesome flashback!
    Unfortunately this is probably true but I hope Kenpachi manages to rough up His Majesty before its over. Byakuya looked pretty lame getting beat in 5 mins against just one of these guys while Kenpachi took down 3 without breaking much of a sweat.

- I was thinking the same thing Ichigo beating Kenpachi back then without even a bankai made no sense yet he struggled against Byakuya with a bankai????

- Ichigo should have his shit together by now enough so that lame traps like this don't hold him down.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you