• Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 503 Discussion/ 504 Predictions

Suprised this isn't up yet, it was actually quite awsome
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/503
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

...KENPACHI!...of...ZARAKI!...

Was that a bringer light, or was the cage doing something to Ichigo (like absorbing his reiatsu to maintain itself) ?

Great chapter! Yo Kenpachi is a f***ing beast. One armed Yama is going to get down can't wait for that. And hey Ichigo why aren't you out of that blasted cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Was that a bringer light, or was the cage doing something to Ichigo (like absorbing his reiatsu to maintain itself) ?
    I don't know if it was bringer light or what but it looks like something is about to happen for him to get out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So byakuya isn't dead right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...KENPACHI!...of...ZARAKI!...

It was, and if you notice you can see his hollow mark on the left side of his face.

I think Ichigo is going hollow but without the mask just like Ginjo did.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ichigo say those same words when he powered up to Hollow 2?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    It was, and if you notice you can see his hollow mark on the left side of his face.

I think Ichigo is going hollow but without the mask just like Ginjo did.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Ichigo say those same words when he powered up to Hollow 2?
    Oh damn, you are right :O. This stain of blood not only looks strange, but doesn't exist on the top panel :O, but then there is a blood flowing out on the left panel again and perhaps that's where it come from .

Now that Ichigo is finally able to use the previously unusable part of his hollows powers (Fullbring), it's time for some H3 Ichigo and the enemy is nothing less than worthy.

i Thought the chapters were coming out the 15th? Does that mean we have to wait until the 22 for next chapter or is another chapter coming out the 15th? Shonen jump is just confusing

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Kenchan has always been beast!!!.... im going to kill you with your subordinates bankai?!?! shits getting real!!

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

^Not really. We all know Yama's shikai and kido/physical power > all bankai's lol. I bet he'll just slash through that quincy.
    Btw...! Hisagi's Bankai?!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Btw...! Hisagi's Bankai?!
    He could have meant Sasakibe's (Yama's VC) bankai. Remember it was revealed that he had one. But it wouldn't surprise me if Hisagi has one now.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,