• Okay

2 14.29%
  • Bad

1 7.14%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Unfortunately this is probably true but I hope Kenpachi manages to rough up His Majesty before its over. Byakuya looked pretty lame getting beat in 5 mins against just one of these guys while Kenpachi took down 3 without breaking much of a sweat.

- I was thinking the same thing Ichigo beating Kenpachi back then without even a bankai made no sense yet he struggled against Byakuya with a bankai????

- Ichigo should have his shit together by now enough so that lame traps like this don't hold him down.
    The only thing that would make sense is that kenpachi indeed got a lot stronger during the time skip as what the "novel" and kubo had planned for him to be in his comments to be able to defeat 3 SR's who are at least captain class, shock blondie white bean pole with just reiatsu alone, be labeled as a monster by enemies who can take down captains and to do such damage in one strike

I don't see any other way he could have done this other than depending on matchups as to what ability would fair most between combatants

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Unfortunately this is probably true but I hope Kenpachi manages to rough up His Majesty before its over. Byakuya looked pretty lame getting beat in 5 mins against just one of these guys while Kenpachi took down 3 without breaking much of a sweat.
    The thing that makes it even worse is that I could have sworn that Byakuya and Kenpachi were rivals. Remember how they were about to fight each other then Yammy popped up so they pwn'd him instead. What the hell was Byakuya doing during the break? Obviously he wasnt practicing! Oh well, I like Ken more anyway.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

So Byauka gets rolled by a sub ordinate but ken chan destroys 3 with ease. God I hate Kubo and his inconsistent power levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    You guys think anything is Excellent. I for one thought that the chapter had some great potential but each page only showed missed opportunities. Major push for Kenpachi. I thought it was quite funny and extremely badass how he explained downing three SRs and showing how easy it was for him to do so. I knew he'd cross arms with Buckbeard just as I knew he wouldn't be able to match him but while predictable, Kenpachi streamrolling three SR was worth the price of admission. Ichigo doing another I'm going to save everyone speech is probably good for kids but it really circumvents the severity of this so-called war. You can't save everyone by just believing you can but apparently a lot of people go for that sort of thing so it's no wonder Ichigo's escapist bullshit struck a chord with so many readers. Yamamoto showed up a bit too soon in my book. He'll probably have a slightly difficult time with this guy but I can't help but feel this was all part of Buckbeard's plan to lure out the old man so the Vandenreich doesn't have to go through the trouble of fighting all of SS. After three or four chapters we still don't know who saved Uruhara which can only mean Kubo doesn't know who it is either. Improbable plot twists ahead.
    Well he's in the middle of the war already so it would be stupid if he shows up when his team is already cut down to half. I think it was a nice move from Kubo. He could stall Yama there too. BB is the who gave this strange powers to these Quincy's so he probably prepared something to counterattack Yama's power.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    The thing that makes it even worse is that I could have sworn that Byakuya and Kenpachi were rivals. Remember how they were about to fight each other then Yammy popped up so they pwn'd him instead. What the hell was Byakuya doing during the break? Obviously he wasnt practicing! Oh well, I like Ken more anyway.
    I always though it that way too. Anyway, Bleach is like DBZ when it comes to power levels so I just let it slide.

sig made by me

Why so early?and yet no mangastream version!!!!!!

Anywayz this is all about the strongest shinigamis! kenpachi and then yamamoto entrance. Next Chapter plss. I wanna see kenpachi vs BB and yama ji peel off that big bearded quincy on what he did to sasakibe

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    I'm sorry but Kenpachi is about to get floored by His Majesty! The only person to trump Kenpachi in the entire series has been Ichigo(which honestly, I still don't completely understand how he beat him, aside from plot reasons. If any bleach experts know, please explain.) And then for the first time, Soul Society are genuinely being invaded, and Kenpachi then attacks their leader who is known to have fought old man Yama, at the same time that Yama is about to utterly defeat a fodder quincy; it's obvious what's going to happen.

Yama will own that quincy, and His Majesty will own Kenpachi, so that they(they being yama and his majesty) can meet once again, face to face, and reveal an awesome flashback!

- I was thinking the same thing Ichigo beating Kenpachi back then without even a bankai made no sense yet he struggled against Byakuya with a bankai????

- Ichigo should have his shit together by now enough so that lame traps like this don't hold him down.
    To be fair Ichigo didn't exactly beat Kenpachi, he cut him up but Kenpachi was having the time of his life. In the end their were both on par and after the final clash Ichigo thought he lost, Kenpachi was the last man standing.

Kenpachi handed the victory to Ichigo and then fell to the ground himself. To me it was a draw, they were both down and unlike Ichigo Kenpachi wasn't completely out he still had the energy to talk to Yachiru.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Beside that one moment, there wasn't any/much rivalry between them. Really, rivals, heh, right now, nowhere near in heal. Byakuya is currently splashed on the wall, while Kenpachi owned 3 SR without removing his IMPROVED EYE-PATCH (that sucks even more from him than ever before).

I don't see Kenpachi dying, maybe being forced to retreat by Yama, or something.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Beside that one moment, there wasn't any/much rivalry between them. Really, rivals, heh, right now, nowhere near in heal. Byakuya is currently splashed on the wall, while Kenpachi owned 3 SR without removing his IMPROVED EYE-PATCH (that sucks even more from him than ever before).

I don't see Kenpachi dying, maybe being forced to retreat by Yama, or something.
    I know it doesnt really count because it's filler, but:

Even then Kenpachi still had his eye-patch on....lol
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    There was a missing page that mangapanda or mangareader failed to upload.... it probably explained that this big quincy was the one who killed sasakibe here is the image: ... this was before the spear was thrown at hisagi before yamamoto makes an appearance
    where did that pic come from..... i didn't get it when i downloaded this chapter.. and what does it say
    Spoiler!

Initiate
    Hes trapped in a Garganta (cant be destroyed) and the seal is on the outside