Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Finally, one piece getting real. was boring as hell past chapters.
    I notice Apoo has a bigger bounty than Hawkins now?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    (I've always found him weak)
    Me 2, but his act against Kizaru changed my mind. That's one hell of an attack

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Finally, one piece getting real. was boring as hell past chapters.
    I notice Apoo has a bigger bounty than Hawkins now?

Me 2, but his act against Kizaru changed my mind. That's one hell of an attack
    If i may ask.. Who's that on your signature and which anime?

Onntopic:
    Apo getting an higher bounty surprised me too, maybe he has some more weird strong attacks.
    Kidd looks badass to now

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post

Onntopic:
    Apo getting an higher bounty surprised me too, maybe he has some more weird strong attacks.
    Kidd looks badass to now

Now THIS is how you do a manga. Bleach, Naruto, Hitman, all crap but this weeks One Piece, I can't remember the last time so much badassery was packed into a single chapter of anything. Give us some good panels and something to look forward to next chapter. Why does Oda always have to teach his competition how to write? When I saw Kidd my only reaction was "Shit just got real!!" We're looking at two separate alliances among the Supernova and wow if Law and Luffy team up with Kidd and the rest the government may be dealing with a threat bigger than the yonkou. OK, I'm getting ahead of myself but damn these boys are badass!! I got the chills. I LITERALLY had chills going down my spine. Let's get the Supernovas some theme music.

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Muramasa - Bleach :O

Banned
    I needed a cigarette after reading page 15. Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Muramasa - Bleach :O
    Thx, didnt remember his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    Now THIS is how you do a manga. Bleach, Naruto, Hitman, all crap but this weeks One Piece, I can't remember the last time so much badassery was packed into a single chapter of anything. Give us some good panels and something to look forward to next chapter. Why does Oda always have to teach his competition how to write? When I saw Kidd my only reaction was "Shit just got real!!" We're looking at two separate alliances among the Supernova and wow if Law and Luffy team up with Kidd and the rest the government may be dealing with a threat bigger than the yonkou. OK, I'm getting ahead of myself but damn these boys are badass!! I got the chills. I LITERALLY had chills going down my spine. Let's get the Supernovas some theme music.

Miz FTW, One of the best heels of the WWE !

One Piece is the only MANGA I read, because its just to damn epic.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post

yeah pretty damn good chapter , after the break i really needed something like this hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    yeah pretty damn good chapter , after the break i really needed something like this hahaha
    Though remember that we have to now wait the same amount of time for the next chapter. Do you want me to prepare something for you so you can bear the wait? Perhaps I should send you a bunny =P.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Though remember that we have to now wait the same amount of time for the next chapter. Do you want me to prepare something for you so you can bear the wait? Perhaps I should send you a bunny =P.
    Haha, no i'll pass on your offer lol:p
    i'l just wait for the next chapter

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Seeing that Law could use his powers the whole time, my bet was that Law threw the rock at chopper. Law hid Chopper from even Monet, so she shouldn't know about him. That would only allow Law to know that Chopper was there.
    That's what I initially thought, as posted last week. But the thing that had me doubt it is that for Law to use his power, he needs to create a circle, of which if he had, Vergo and CC would have noticed. So it can't be that.