Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 677 Discussion / 678 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/677

Any chapter cross is proven wrong is a good chapter in my book. Let us discuss shall we?

Edit: Do to Manga Panda's water mark, it's hard to see that it was both Zoro and Kinemon who cut through the door. The water mark covers half of Zoro.
    Last edited by xioaxioa; 08-12-2012 at 11:52 AM.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Yay, nice new chapter. Interesting to see Kid and Co still doing well, and Killer is still part of Kid's crew, contrary to someone's prediction. I wonder who's part of Law's alliance, since Kid, Apoo and Hawkins aren't, and they (other than Drake) were of the stronger half of the 11 (9 crews) who appeared at shabondy. Hmm, also shows where Luffy and Zoro's bounty could head after this arc.

sweet chapter.
    everyone is inside the lab now. its time for some mjor kickass. also tashigi+zoro in the same place? ^^

Initiate
    Why do somebody not take time to look at Jinbei's appaerance, I'm speculatin' the job he meant to luffy was capturin' caribou so that he would mean no harm to FMI. and we would surely be seing him in the SH faster than we all though.

Speakin' about the alliances i'm surely the next would be the fish men Pirates. and luffy's bounty would increase but not to much after this arc (sayin' this bcuz this is just the introduction of a great saga surely Yonko Saga or Big Mum Saga and generally luffy's bounty always boost after a saga apart from the WB Saga).

what is Kidd skimmin' ? why does he want to form an Alliance with Apoo an' Hawkins ? Surely to defaet a yonkou(4kou) too and why not Big Mum(BM) so i think this Saga gonna be greatly interestin'.

Time for the analysis for this chapter, brought to you by xioaxioa.

Lets start with the Cover:
    Of my own opinion, it has zero importance, of course opinions hold no value and so lets ignore how much I don't like Jumbo. This cover arc will more than likely cover up loose ends on fishman island; such as what will happen to caribou and that one fat guy, I forget his name, along with Wadatsumi and Vander Decken. It really shows how fat fishman, his name just escapes me, is more suited for protecting fishman island than joining the crew.

The reason the Brokers don't mention Franky when they mention everyone else is because where Luffy is a high end pirate captain, Law is a Shichibukai, Smoker is a Vice Admiral and Robin has eluded the World Government for over twenty years. Franky and Tashigi, while are more than likely stronger than Robin, are not that well known. It would be different if they knew Franky knows how to build Pluton(along with Vega Punks enhancements). I was also kidding when I said Tashigi is stronger than Robin.

The Brokers shown this chapter seem to be someone from the Long Arm Tribe, Pekoms and Tomago, some due, and Kidd.

It should be noted that this saga is currently known as the Super Nova vs Yonkou Saga. That said, Chances are Law and Killer seem to be the masterminds behind and will be the ones to gather them up for the Fight against Big Mam. Yes, Big Mam. As of current we have, Kidd, Luffy, Hawkins, Law, Apoo and Killer and Zoro are an obvious. Left are Drake, Bonney, Bege and Urouge.

So now everyone is together in one place. Time for the final showdown.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Really loved this chapter, Law shows he can plan and Jimbei is being useful even if he didn't join. I wonder what Scratchman did to get such a high bounty? What, can he now move at the speed of sound? (I've always found him weak)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Epic chapter, loved it.

Nice to see some of the SuperNovas, and all got greater Bounties.
    I still hoped that Hawkins got an big raise on his bounty, but that wasnt the case.

Well, all together now, Lets Role~!

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

WOOwww what a chapter loving the way the story is going

first lovely cover....haha that basterd got what he deseverd

then hmmm Law had already made preparations just in case....
    okay then it is still interesting who threw that piece of paper to chopper.

back to the supernova's ;KID looks BADDDASSSS!!!!
    so they are forming an allaince hmmmm.... I think they are forced to make one becuz they aren't part of a yonkou's crew
    since that's the only way to survive...

About the bounties...i have mixed feelings
    i don't mind KId having a higher bountyt then luffy
    it's just what luffy did in ID+WAR+post war is bigger then what kid could have done just now. but still it's okay i guess

Killers bounty of 200 Million => i hope zorro does something crazyyyyy enough

As for the rest i love the situation
    i mean smoker end luffy teaming up,
    zorro and tashigi meeting up (it would be nice to see a little sword fight where zooro shows tashigi she still has to train 100years to get to his level)
    Also they cut down the door so the gass can come in
    this is where chopper saves the day i think

Seeing that Law could use his powers the whole time, my bet was that Law threw the rock at chopper. Law hid Chopper from even Monet, so she shouldn't know about him. That would only allow Law to know that Chopper was there.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Seeing that Law could use his powers the whole time, my bet was that Law threw the rock at chopper. Law hid Chopper from even Monet, so she shouldn't know about him. That would only allow Law to know that Chopper was there.
    Oww you probably right ...come to think of it.
    that's seals away my main suspect monet