Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    As far as I know you could still use df ability to it. It just weakens the users. Kinda like how Aokiji was able to freeze the ocean. That or the only the handcuff itself is made of seastone and not the whole chain itself.
    Yeah, I thought they could too but it was like a time thing..

What I mean is it would affect you more the longer you had it on (for example Smokers Jute doesn't just obliterate DF users, while DF users in ID are too weak to fight back even though they are some of the strongest pirates in the sea) - And likewise Luffy was able to stretch under water during the Hordi fight because he only came into contact with it for a few seconds.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

wassup with one piece these days?

Last week it came out on sunday, this week i didn't see chpt 678 out?

Anyone knows which day it will come out?

It use to come out every week (minus breaks) on wed night or thursday!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Last Last week was meant to be a break, but MangaPanda managed to get their hands on an early release, thus the Sunday release was actually for this week. Next release will be on Thursday as per usu.

As for cutting the chain. To cut something would be easier to break something open with brute strength. Especially since Law is a pretty skilled swordsmen who also wields haki. Hard as Sea Stone maybe, those chains thickness, especially compared to say the Shutter door thickness that Zoro and Kinnemon cut open, is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Yeah, I thought they could too but it was like a time thing..

What I mean is it would affect you more the longer you had it on (for example Smokers Jute doesn't just obliterate DF users, while DF users in ID are too weak to fight back even though they are some of the strongest pirates in the sea) - And likewise Luffy was able to stretch under water during the Hordi fight because he only came into contact with it for a few seconds.
    The amount of seastone used should be considered too. The seastone in Smoker's Jute is just small so it wouldn't affect df users completely. Some of the jails in ID may be made completely out of seastone just like the one Croc used to capture Luffy and Smoker. The strong ones are kept in there while the rest are kept on normal jails. Funny thing though, the handcuffs used by the Marines would completely nullify any active abilities but won't hurt the users.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    As for cutting the chain. To cut something would be easier to break something open with brute strength. Especially since Law is a pretty skilled swordsmen who also wields haki. Hard as Sea Stone maybe, those chains thickness, especially compared to say the Shutter door thickness that Zoro and Kinnemon cut open, is nothing.
    Law could just be using ability to cut the chains so it seems effortless though we didn't see him use room.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Law could just be using ability to cut the chains so it seems effortless though we didn't see him use room.
    Yeah, I've thought about that too. It would be awesome if that were true. Then the possibility of him being the one to throw that paper at Chopper would also be true. The thing is though, I have my doubts. Sea Stone is so hard, that it should be difficult to mould. Also, from what we've seen with Sea Stone, especially the cages made from them. The DF users are only weakened when touching it. As such, while in their cages, their not affected by it. Following this, to make the chain of a handcuff out of precious Sea Stone would be a bit silly wouldn't it? And also a waste, as it doesn't seem like it's widely available (if it were, then the WG would be making bullets out of Sea Stone, and gain a huge advantage over the pirates). From this, we could assume that the Sea Stone handcuffs only have Sea Stone in the Cuffs and not the chains.

As for Smoker's Jute, the tip is made from Sea Stone, the rest isn't, or else he wouldn't be able to wield it himself. And it would be pointless for it to be a mixture/alloy (not shown in OP yet) as it's effectiveness would be lessened, which isn't good against Logia types, thus unsuitable for weaponry, much less one belonging to a VA.