Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Wasnt Seastone Chains... Just normal, he changed them in the time he was there.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Tell that to Tashigi(Smoker), Luffy, and Robin. Regular chain wouldn't hold back any of their powers, plus Franky is a tank and should be able to flex through metal like a marshmallow. Oh, and Luffy also states it being Seastone.

Only Law had regular chains.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Tell that to Tashigi(Smoker), Luffy, and Robin. Regular chain wouldn't hold back any of their powers, plus Franky is a tank and should be able to flex through metal like a marshmallow. Oh, and Luffy also states it being Seastone.
    Only Law had regular chains.
    As far as I know you could still use df ability to it. It just weakens the users. Kinda like how Aokiji was able to freeze the ocean. That or the only the handcuff itself is made of seastone and not the whole chain itself.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Surprised how no one is mentioning that Law just cut through Seastone chains...
    Really? I thought we already did (or was that on a video I watched....) But still, would the entire chain be made of seastone? Isn't it suppose to be a rare material? I doubt even the bars in Imperial Down are completely made of Seastone, that would just be wasteful. Thought what arisart said works too.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Really? I thought we already did (or was that on a video I watched....) But still, would the entire chain be made of seastone? Isn't it suppose to be a rare material? I doubt even the bars in Imperial Down are completely made of Seastone, that would just be wasteful. Thought what arisart said works too.
    haha i was thinking the same. It was on a video i think a youtube channel king of lighting.
    anyywhooo

Anyone else noticed one of the brokers possibly being Gekko Moria?

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Anyone else noticed one of the brokers possibly being Gekko Moria?
    nicely noticed

the cap behind his neck looks verry much like moria's
    but the arms are to thin...unless he toke a diet.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/677/2

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    nicely noticed

the cap behind his neck looks verry much like moria's
    but the arms are to thin...unless he toke a diet.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/677/2
    I always thought that if ever Moria comes back he'll be leaner than the last time we saw him. After he got defeated by Kaidou, he relied to much on his ability and his zombies to do the work for him, that's why he got weaker and out of shape. But if he returns with a vengeance, he could comeback to his old form just like when he was younger (chapter zero).

sig made by me

I thought there was a hole in smoker's chest??? The last page proves otherwise.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I always thought that if ever Moria comes back he'll be leaner than the last time we saw him. After he got defeated by Kaidou, he relied to much on his ability and his zombies to do the work for him, that's why he got weaker and out of shape. But if he returns with a vengeance, he could comeback to his old form just like when he was younger (chapter zero).
    Yes that could defintly be the case. If he comes back i gotta feeling he is gonna aid luffy in some way.(something like crocodile eather directly or indirectly.
    He must bee looking for revenge against the WG end Donflamingo. In this erea he could be helpfull to luffy