• Average

5 17.86%
  • Bad

1 3.57%
  • Terrible

2 7.14%
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 597 Discussion / 598 Predictions

Excuse me if it is not my place to post, and/or any errors I may make, it surprised me that I had the chance to post this before any one else, probably as much as it will surprise many that we had a release already. Enjoy.

Chapter 597: the secret of space-time ninjutsu

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/597

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Bunch of Info I already had figured on, but its good to see it proven right ^_^. I guess Tobi's not Obito then, thank goodness.

And it's fine you posted it tsubasa, anyone can as long as they are first (and don't link to sites that want to steal your money)
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

yep pretty much identical to my theory aside from the time delay i had thought may exist
    epic last panel though, it seems the predicted face reveal of tobi in ch600 will happen

Quote Originally Posted by cypriottiger View Post
    yep pretty much identical to my theory aside from the time delay i had thought may exist
    epic last panel though, it seems the predicted face reveal of tobi in ch600 will happen
    your ch600 comment I totally agree with.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

- The cover pages almost looks like Madara has a beard.

- love the color pages !!

- Naruto went in to full power mode this should be good.

- I'll bring up what I did in the spoiler thread and suggest the possibility that if Tobi is directly genetically related to Madara then Obito is likely a direct descendant to Madara Uchia/Izuna thus why Tobi is able to use his eyes.

- So before Tobi took Obito's eyes which eyes did he posses? Could not have been Nagato's Rinnegans because he was already a teenager in the original Yahiko led Akatsuki by the 3rd ninja war.

- The only possibility I could see Tobi being Obito is if Senju Hashirama's cells allow him to use his MS without loosing its light. Otherwise he would be blind by now spamming MS jutsu's. In any case this would mean he indirectly killed his own teacher and tried to destroy his home and family. Seems very unlikely so laugh at it all you want cause it is ridiculous.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Chakra Mode 2 / Bijuu Mode next chapter, finally Naruto is ready to show his power! Hopefully he gets 3 solid chapters of epicness.

Also, things seem really personal between Kakashi and Tobi! Especially with Tobi's strong disdain for Kakashi himself... really makes you wonder what Kishi has in store for Tobi's identity!
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 08-12-2012 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - The cover pages almost looks like Madara has a beard.

- love the color pages !!

- Naruto went in to full power mode this should be good.

- I'll bring up what I did in the spoiler thread and suggest the possibility that if Tobi is directly genetically related to Madara then Obito is likely a direct descendant to Madara Uchia/Izuna thus why Tobi is able to use his eyes.

- So before Tobi took Obito's eyes which eyes did he posses? Could not have been Nagato's Rinnegans because he was already a teenager in the original Yahiko led Akatsuki by the 3rd ninja war.

- The only possibility I could see Tobi being Obito is if Senju Hashirama's cells allow him to use his MS without loosing its light. Otherwise he would be blind by now spamming MS jutsu's. In any case this would mean he indirectly killed his own teacher and tried to destroy his home and family. Seems very unlikely so laugh at it all you want cause it is ridiculous.

Anyone can use other peoples eyes if transplanted, why would tobi have to be related to Madara/Izuna?

Chapter pretty much said all we already knew. And that was it. To me, it felt like a wasted chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Anyone can use other peoples eyes if transplanted, why would tobi have to be related to Madara/Izuna?
    I meant Tobi and Obito might have some close relation genetically.

To obtain EMS otherwise you suffer blindness! He obtained the eyes during the end of 3rd ninja war nearly 17-18 years ago. He wouldn't be able to spam the time space warping jutsu so much unless he was free from the effects from blindness.

The only solution I had is that maybe Hashrima's cells can make a normal MS into EMS or at least prolong the usage of MS eyes. We know that Itachi stated the MS eyes of Shisui could only be used once every decade or so unless you have Hashrima cells so that shows that MS eyes are effected by his power.

So its not too much of stretch to say Hashrima cells might make normal MS eyes into EMS or allow you to use MS for a long time without worry of blindness. We already know Tobi has some of Hashrima cells.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

...Kubo did a better job with this... somehow it looked more epic .

WTF, the spoiler mentioned Kakashi ascending into madness with a maniacal laugh (to think that it was actually panting...). It's even more disappointing than Kakashi's rampage... speaking of which, Kakashi is certainly "...just words..." :p.

@POW, it's alright to believe in the miracle Hashirama cells, it's a remedy for everything, an ultimate physical power up and elixir that can bring you out of near death state... the sh*t is just unreal, so it's alright to believe that it actually could prolong or even eliminate the blindness effect, after all, So6p with en even superior eye didn't go blind, or so it seems.

Tobi, eh ? Well, at least we know that he entrusted his wish to "Someone" and that "Someone" wasn't able to fulfill it, leaving both of them empty... I wonder who is that "Someone" .