5 17.86%
  • Bad

1 3.57%
  • Terrible

2 7.14%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    o.o spoilers were real after all.
    What ChaosMaster said. Wasted chapter.

We wrapped up a lot of the connection between Kakashi and Tobi... it's *finally* confirmed that Tobi is in fact using Obito's eye, as if it wasn't obvious loonnnnnnng ago that his dimension was at the very least tied to Kakashi's Kamui. Also, it was a fairly good character development chapter for Tobi; he's losing his cool and really showing anger towards Kakashi, and it's hinting heavily at his identity.

Also, it was more or less a build-up chapter for Naruto entering the fight; the previous few chapters have been Guy/Kakashi taking turns in the spotlight. Now that Kakashi's bit has been covered, and we understand Tobi's ability, Naruto can potentially find a counter to it.

It's annoying how many pep-talks there have been lately on the Good Guys side, since it seems almost every chapter ends with Tobi attempting to use the Moon's Eye Speech to demotivate people, and Naruto gives his Never Give Up speech to counter it.

Anyone wonder if Tobi's talk about the "One Who Entrusts" and the "One Who is Entrusted" was referring to Obito entrusting Kakashi with protecting Rin, as well as to Naruto's situation with his mission left by Minato/Jiraiya?

obito would have been a badass if he had lived

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    o.o spoilers were real after all.
    What ChaosMaster said. Wasted chapter.
    My thoughts exactly. For three straight chapters all we've covered is how Tobi's jutsu works, and two of those chapters were almost identical. Last chapter we saw how Kakashi figured out Tobi's jutsu and he even explained it briefly. Then here comes today's garbage. Hey, I figured out Tobi's jutsu, but let me explain it again for the people who weren't here last chapter.

Five people think Naruto is Hamlet or some shit. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by galfano View Post
    obito would have been a badass if he had lived
    Holding off Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and Killer Bee with only one jutsu isn't badass to you? Where am I? And here we go with another gotdamn friendship speech. Another speech. If it's not Naruto it's the damn Kages. TEN f#cking chapters straight.

I think you're misunderstanding me...

Banned
    I think you're misunderstanding me...
    Then explain what you mean. Because based on what we've seen in the manga your post was without merit. Not to say it was stupid it just didn't need to be made. It would be the same if I said, man Nagato would have been a badass if he lived through Ame's civil war.

If obito lived, he would have both kamui on the left eye and madara's shifting on the right eye

Banned
    If obito lived, he would have both kamui on the left eye and madara's shifting on the right eye
    Doubt it. It would depend in how his Sharingan would have developed. Stress, training, and adaptation all play a role in the development of the Sharingan. If he lived would he have come up against situations that would hinder or advance his Sharingan's progression is basically the question we need concern ourselves with, which we can answer by analyzing the political and military nature of the Naruto world. Of course that's time consuming so I won't go into it right now.

a lot of people in narutoverse boubted naruto too... it's all I'm saying
    Well, I guess it doesn't matter since itachi would have killed his ass.

Banned
    a lot of people in narutoverse boubted naruto too... it's all I'm saying
    Those inverse characters were idiots though. Naruto was born with cheatcodes in his DNA so unfair as it is, he couldn't have amounted to anything but greatness. Nice to know that bullshit he fed Neji about not being bound by destiny went under the radar.