8 28.57%
  • Average

5 17.86%
  • Bad

1 3.57%
  • Terrible

2 7.14%
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    yeah, the next few chapters is naruto's time to shine and not be dumbed down like he has been so often when he faced the "big baddies" like nagato and tobi and then tobi will be unmasked in chapter 600 and we'll see an absolute nobody that we havent seen b4.

Well since Tobi could be anyone at this point in the manga, I'm really pulling for it to be the SO6P oldest son.

Even though he is probably hundreds maybe even thousands of years old at this point, he may have sealed himself within the Uchiha tablet with the instructions of unsealing him only translatable with a Rinnegan. Once the real Madara gained the Rinnegan himself and re-read the tablet with his new-found vision, he cancelled the seal and brought forth Tobi (and possibly black/white zetsu as well).

I'm surprised no one has ever questioned the origin of the tablet. We know that the SO6P was gifted the Rinnegan by the heavens, and so far there has been no evidence that he started with the basic progression of Sharingan->Mangekyou->EMS->Rinnegan. Why would he make separate translatable inscriptions based on the different levels of the eye if he himself had naturally wielded the Rinnegan? Not only that, but the information contained on the tablet isn't exactly a secret to enlightenment, it contains the secrets of the Sharingan, a doujutsu that the SO6P never had.

So was it really the sage that left the tablet of the secrets of the Sharingan to his oldest son's descendants? Or was it actually his son who left the tablet for his descendants? I believe it was the latter, the SO6P oldest son is responsible for the tablet, and as he unlocked the secrets of the Sharingan, he left instructions on how to take it to the next level. He knew that whatever descendant managed to unlock the Rinnegan would be a competent accomplice in his quest to proving once and for all that Power is the key to peace.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Well since Tobi could be anyone at this point in the manga, I'm really pulling for it to be the SO6P oldest son.

Even though he is probably hundreds maybe even thousands of years old at this point, he may have sealed himself within the Uchiha tablet with the instructions of unsealing him only translatable with a Rinnegan. Once the real Madara gained the Rinnegan himself and re-read the tablet with his new-found vision, he cancelled the seal and brought forth Tobi (and possibly black/white zetsu as well).

I'm surprised no one has ever questioned the origin of the tablet. We know that the SO6P was gifted the Rinnegan by the heavens, and so far there has been no evidence that he started with the basic progression of Sharingan->Mangekyou->EMS->Rinnegan. Why would he make separate translatable inscriptions based on the different levels of the eye if he himself had naturally wielded the Rinnegan? Not only that, but the information contained on the tablet isn't exactly a secret to enlightenment, it contains the secrets of the Sharingan, a doujutsu that the SO6P never had.

So was it really the sage that left the tablet of the secrets of the Sharingan to his oldest son's descendants? Or was it actually his son who left the tablet for his descendants? I believe it was the latter, the SO6P oldest son is responsible for the tablet, and as he unlocked the secrets of the Sharingan, he left instructions on how to take it to the next level. He knew that whatever descendant managed to unlock the Rinnegan would be a competent accomplice in his quest to proving once and for all that Power is the key to peace.
    Well, here's how the tablet works, in a nutshell: The most ancient history and secrets of the Rikudou are visible only to the most advanced Doujutsu. Perhaps the Rikudou or Elder Son inscribed the most ancient texts, and their descendants wrote more and more, which naturally were visible to progressively lower levels of Sharingan as the bloodline diminished in power.

Basically, perhaps the tablet didn't contain instructions on how to take the eye to the next level, but rather those who DID take their eyes to the next level were able to piece together such instructions like a puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post

So why would the older son of the SO6P Say He is No one?
    What happened to his spiral type sharingan?
    Why is he made of Zetsu Parts?
    Why did he claim to be Madara?

I think that Going about as Tobi or Madara is way too Random, and Far far Faarrrrr ! beneath his stature and power.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So why would the older son of the SO6P Say He is No one?
    What happened to his spiral type sharingan?
    Why is he made of Zetsu Parts?
    Why did he claim to be Madara?

I think that Going about as Tobi or Madara is way too Random, and Far far Faarrrrr ! beneath his stature and power.
    Oh that, well I'm not sure if you are ready for it... oh well. His eyes could have been easily destroyed in battle; in reality almost no one from the ninja world knew about him, that is until Tobi revealed some neat things, thus Madara as the 3rd strongest Doujutsu user, would be a good choice, especially as Tsunade mentioned, Madara is a name equivalent to power.

That was the simple answer (a possibility), now it's time for some advanced theorizing, which will be tied with the origin of a certain jutsu, the source of inspiration for a certain clan and an explanation to somewhat strange limitation of that certain jutsu.

First, let me start with this. Just as So6p, is Uchiha and Senju, his son, the Younger Brother (YB), is Uzumaki and Senju in one. This means that beside special Hashirama-like powers (beside Mokuton), he would most likely posses unparalleled sealing jutsu (well maybe So6p was better ). Which his sealing powers, he might have been capable of stripping and sealing the OB's (Older Brother) powers (thus leaving him weakened, just a shell of his former being), heh I dare say, he did much, much more.

What if he took away the OB's Spiritual Powers and with them his soul and created a totally new being (just as So6p created the Bijuu from the 10-tails chakra), the DeathGod. Of course YB put on him strong restrictions, so that he can't roam freely (like Dan) and forced him to aid his descendants (in a way, the DeathGod enters the caster's body in similar matter that Dan entered Tsunade), but EB's nature preserved thus utilizing his power was only possible through sacrifice. From then on, the jutsu was being passed to one of YB's descendants, their role was to keep the EB in check and to preserve their sealing jutsu (So6p's jinchuriki seal as well). As a clan that could utilize the EB's Spiritual Powers, their symbol became the very manifestation of his powers, the Spiral, yes the EB's Eye is the source for the Uzumaki clan symbol. Later on, they moved to an isolated island to keep everything in check.

We can clearly see that at the core of the DeathGod, is a Human soul, yet it doesn't take the shape of the caster's soul. What's more, that monstrous image surrounds that soul, in similar manner that Susanoo surrounds it's caster. Perhaps it was a prototype of Susanoo, since it is a true manifestation of their powerful souls.

The reason why jinchuriki can't use the jutsu, it's possible it was constructed that way, so that the DeathGod would be unable to eat the bijuu, because otherwise, it could gain enough power to manifest a body, in similar manner that Bijuu are doing it with only their chakra, thus the EB would return to life.

Of course it could be that DeathGod posses only EB's spiritual powers and not his entire soul, thus allowing the EB to become the Tobi we know about . I don't give too much credit to this theory, it's fun and all, but I still think that Obito/Izuna theories have a way higher probability ;P.

Obviously the body of Tobi is made of Zetsu material. I guess the use of Zetsu material has a motive, namely the replacement of Tobi's former body (which could have been lost/destroyed). Therefore, I have a doubt about Tobi being anybody with its own unaltered body like Izuna for example.
    Maybe I am wrong on the motive and the use of Zetsu cells is needed to use First Hokage's cells. What do you think guyz?

Also, what about Tobi being the father of Obito?

Obito theorists must believe he faked his death following massive trauma, a sacrifice to a friend he redeemed, and before a medical ninja directly tending him who would recognize the overall effects to the body. If his eye saved him then rin would recognize the lack of internal bleeding with the exposed half of the body she was with and if he was indeed crushed then ofc there was every reason to believe death was imminent. There would be nothing at all preventing rin from noticing the anomoly of his exposed half not behaving as if the other were crushed. Rin must have died the next day because obito miraculously surviving would have no reason to keep from his home and friends. Really? Obito just hung out in secret WAITING behind everyone's back for a reason to hold a grudge?

Why can't you guys tell that tobi's words had nothing to do with rin but instead are words showing his misunderstanding of what transpired there with obito's death, him accusing kakashi of failing obito. Its why tobi is misguided, he observed kakashi failing obito and not obito saving kakashi. Tobi, having such a skewed vision and understanding is what upsets kakashi and drives his reaction. Its an assault and insult to his memory. I can't believe everyone thinks tobi was making allusions to rin when only the scene which built the context was taken from the bridge where obito died. There was no angle in that context for referencing rin and for her to even be in consideration for use in tobi's speech would kinda need rin to be mentioned more often prior to these chapters but she simply hasn't been.

Also, IM glad someone else thinks tobi is the older son, even if wildly at guess. The circumstantial evidence, IMO, is every bit as convincing as what is there circumstantially supporting the obito theory, minus the eye.

The uchiha tablet was said to pertain to 9 tails control and manipulation when not acting as an account of the lineage origin and hidtory yet his knowledge and command of secret info appears to transcend even the tablets. His strange awkward words when he undergoes a bossy oration of history before konaha up to the present. His comfort in use of different eye doujutsu, the Guy doesn't ever show wear and tear fro
    Their use and seems to require absolutely NO adjusting to them. This is a Guy who feels immediately right at home swapping eyes and rocking rinnegan without skipping a beat! Seriously, the villians in naruto seem to have a running gag of not dying or cheating death and gaining power. Makes sense to me that the shinobi world as we know it would have it's original villian out there lurking, setting the
    precident. Having the heretical statue to me is an indication he is the son with inheritance of his father's tools and we have not seen any reason or picture of madara or hashirama having the juubi's vessel. That is ground equal in strength to establish tobi as the son as tobi's eye being obito's establishing tobi as obito. Great that tobi has madara's fan but big whoop.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

all this really do belong in the theory section coz it is nothing but theory. for every arguement there is for it being 1 person, there is an arguement for it being another person, for all we know it could be white fang's bastard step son or minato's deranged grandfather, they are all as viable as anything else at this point, no1 is correct and no1 is wrong either, and the only way to find out is to have tobi explain it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    You guys are just high. Take it to the theory section lol
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    all this really do belong in the theory section coz it is nothing but theory. for every arguement there is for it being 1 person, there is an arguement for it being another person, for all we know it could be white fang's bastard step son or minato's deranged grandfather, they are all as viable as anything else at this point, no1 is correct and no1 is wrong either, and the only way to find out is to have tobi explain it himself.
    ^^+1000 to these. For the last 8 chapters or so, discussion about the actual chapter has only lasted about 2 - 3 pages before the thread descends into wildly speculative walls of text and grievously unfounded counter-walls of text, that then have to be scrolled through for pages upon pages to find little hidden gems of reflection on the respective chapter itself.

Surely there must be a thread designed for you guys to build these walls in peace, no...

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaeler View Post
    Hi I have recently join this forum and l want to share my experiences on ground breaking technologies. I found this platform genuine for getting information on latest inventions.
    ............I'm thinking you might be high, too :-/

As for the chapter: Naruto can get full page spreads to strike awesome poses all he wants, but this entire fight now hinges on one incrediby low stamina ninja who has been fighting hellish opponents for the last 2 days or so. Naruto and Guy might have the chakra/stamina to give, but neither actually has a technique to transfer that to another person (a la Chiyo's puppet technique). How will they not only keep Kakashi in this fight, but get him enough power to transfer the kind of techniques that Kuramato can dish out?!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.