Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    madara is very strong for me the truth is that he is playing with akatsuki but he formed them just because he wanted to hide or something and pain is really just doing the dirty work for him
    ^_^

even when he plucked out his brothers eys he was sorry for it. he needed his eyes but didn't really know what they would do for him and i dont believe he really wanted 2 take them

UCHiHA 4 LYFE!!!
    MADARA UCHIHA: THE FOUNDER,
    ITACHI UCHIHA: THE ASSASSIN,
    SASUKE UCHIHA: THE AVENGER!

SMU Representative
    Jaraiya described Pein eyes as some type of "godly" form of something. In terms of the Rengan I believe its called vs. Mangekyou Sharingan it would be rather interesting to see.
    Awesome Tees Coming Soon

The 1 st probably bet Madara using the necklaces. It was kinda hinted i reckon
    I've posted a thread about it, it's called "Shodaime necklance vs EMS"
    ------------------------------------------
    That does not prove anything, how many were Gai saying "I can walk around the village more times than you can on my hands...." - something which the sharigan would not help Kakashi with. We never saw the fights so we don't know how they happened
    Gai developed an anti-sharingan tactic that consist of observing legs of the enemy and read from it his moves so "no tsukiyomi but Susanoo and Amaterasu yes"
    Last edited by Yoru; 03-07-2008 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

theres a tobi/madara theory convo... post your madara/tobi theories in there... oh and if you didnt notice.. read the reminder thread as well, because I cant call this a theory...

but okay, i dont blame you, you just joined the forums