Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, I wasn't talking about the spoiler itself, but about Tobi . What I meant is that it was finally confirmed that he posses Obito's sharingan and that a near death experience awakens MS (or so it seems). By the other one, I was wondering if he IS Obito ?
    it has never been a near death experience that unlocked MS, but rather the death of some1 close to you, unless ofc you're kakashi and unlocks it mysteriously.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    it has never been a near death experience that unlocked MS, but rather the death of some1 close to you, unless ofc you're kakashi and unlocks it mysteriously.
    Tobi is seemingly using an MS technique as well and one of the things we know about transplanted Sharingans, is that if it was an MS before, then after transplantation to a person that isn't closely related, the MS will still be usable which the MS ability it possessed (Danzou and the Crow as an example). On the other hand, if both, the donor and the recipient had an MS and are closely related, we know that the blood/soul/something of the recipient will override the donor's techniques, in turn strengthening the recipient's original ones (as shown by Sasuke's Kagutsuchi being power upped and Sasuke being unable to perform Itachi's Tsukuyomi).

Currently we don't know if Kakashi's or even Tobi's case is the same.

I know it's a little crazy, but if Tobi is Obito, then the Black Zetsu is Rin, hahaha (Crazy Kakashi, I expect it to be a disappointment as his Rampage). After all, Tobi and Zetsu knew each other for a long long time, unless he is Izuna which still would have been awesome.

After reading the spoilers, I can understand why (if he is) Obito would want to help Madara. I even think that Madara used the same trick, that Tobi used to gain Sasuke's cooperation. Perhaps Obito awakened only later on, after a few months or so, awakening only to hear that his loved one, is dead and that Kakashi hasn't fulfilled his promise.

BTW. Tobi's costumes :

Wow..i dunno if it's possible for tobi to be obito, but on the other hand, tobi is pretty mad about kakashi not fulfilling his promises and such. I remember kakashi was entrusted with rin by obito, so if kakshi let her die that means he didn't fulfill his promise to Obito. Obito would have the right to be mad at him, but it would be a little bit unjust...maybe Kakashi couldn't save rin because he was too weak...in that case you can't blame him cuz he did all he could. But if madara comes to mess with your weaknesses, then it's over...

And now that i think of it. it would make sense for Tobi to be Obito. Imagine a scenario like this: Obito awakens with only one eye and learns that rin is dead. She was obito's loved one, possibly the closest. the loss of the dearest person in the world awakens MS. it would make sense...

Yoru, For Tobi to be Obito,

1_ He must have survived the rock fall

2_ He must have entered a time machine and grown older than Kakashi when he fought Yondaime.

It makes more sense that somebody took Obito's other eye. But If he is entirely made of Zetsu parts anyway, and his head is filled with Madara's knowledge and skills, then none of this matters at all.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It makes more sense that somebody took Obito's other eye.
    Whoever took his eye better be someone we know and not just some new guy out of no where.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I know. I was just thinking out loud lol...i know it doesn't make much sense, but we don't really know what happened after the rock crush. I think that if the sharingan wasn't damaged by the rock fall, obito's head wouldn't be smashed either. He could have survived and messed on by madara and zetsu, so that the right side of his body isn't really his, but was modified or soothed together with the left side. We never got to see tobi's left face side afterall...

One thing we can be sure of: whoever Tobi is, he must be an Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Whoever took his eye better be someone we know and not just some new guy out of no where.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I know. I was just thinking out loud lol...i know it doesn't make much sense, but we don't really know what happened after the rock crush. I think that if the sharingan wasn't damaged by the rock fall, obito's head wouldn't be smashed either. He could have survived and messed on by madara and zetsu, so that the right side of his body isn't really his, but was modified or soothed together with the left side. We never got to see tobi's left face side afterall...

One thing we can be sure of: whoever Tobi is, he must be an Uchiha
    Yeah Kishi Got us going again.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

well tobi is an anagram of obito after all, well close atleast lol.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yoru, For Tobi to be Obito,

1_ He must have survived the rock fall

2_ He must have entered a time machine and grown older than Kakashi when he fought Yondaime.

It makes more sense that somebody took Obito's other eye. But If he is entirely made of Zetsu parts anyway, and his head is filled with Madara's knowledge and skills, then none of this matters at all.
    1. In this manga, people even survived death . Not to mention that Madara (?) could use Nagato or himself as a Rinnegan user at that time, to bring/save Obito back, if he wasn't dead for too long.

2. Not really, he could have hit his grow sprout sooner than Kakashi. According to Narutopedia, Obito was 154.2cm when he was 13 years old, while Tobi's current height is 175.0 cm. 20 cm in 3 (?) years isn't impossible trust me, I remember playing a basketball match in middle school and one of the opponents could do dunks (well maybe not ;P, but he was bigger than our coach, their coach, referee and every adult person on the court )... as you can guess our asses were kicked :p.

What's really interesting, is that in the previous flashbacks of Tobi, we only see him standing near people of small height, like teenage Itachi or Yagura.