Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    I dunno why you guys hate the possibility for Tobi being Obito. Maybe kishi didn't want hide the fact they were the same person. it's just the fans minds that make all the twists.
    Kishi has done a good job confusing us . He's shown us the "wrinkled face", made us believe Obito died (cuz it really looked like he was smashed for good), made all of us believe he was madara, since he knew so many things about his past and all. I bet more than half naruto fans were convinced of tobi being madara until kishi showed us he wasn't. It means kishi made a good job tricking us. He deceived us giving us info that seemed to negate the possibility of him being Obito.
    I, myself, was once a huge and convinced Obito=Tobi supporter, but kiushi made me doubt it seriously, and in the end i believed he was Madara.
    Kishi is now simply trolling all of these fans that negated Tobi=Obito. There is evidence that points to the fact he isn't, but in the end he will be and half naruto fandom will be trolled and like wtf I can't wait

  2. #32
    首はねスレイマン Saiges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Battle of Dias
    Posts
    150
    Lame spoiler..if it's real anyway, considering the time and amount of info it contains.

    Tobi =/= Obito............................................. .................................................. ...

    Those are wrinkles (of old age) and not scars/whatever beneath his eyes. Obito d-i-e-d.
    Just out of memory: Kakashi was about to say to the 4th that obito died, when yondaime replied "i know". Since yondaime is a caring sensei im sure he confirmed his death first?

    The only possible character behind Tobi should be Kagami - assuming he is an Uchiha in the first place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I dunno why you guys hate the possibility for Tobi being Obito
    Because that possibility is so obvious even the tiniest brain can come up with it. Kishi is supposed to be above that
    __________________________________________


  3. #33
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    Yondaime said "I know, Rin told me everything"
    And the right side of the body could have been messed on by crazy experiments so it looks like it looks. But we have yet to see the left side of the body which in my opinion is a lot different than the right side.
    But let's just wait and see, guys! Let's stop arguing on the Tobi Obito theories. Neither of our sides has enough knowledge to support their theories.

    And if Minato really found Obito's dead body, he would have brought it back, so obito can have a proper burial. Instead they made a monument for him and the rest of the hearoes of Kannabi bridge. All they have found were Obito's googles.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I dunno why you guys hate the possibility for Tobi being Obito.
    None of us are saying that we hate the "fact" that Tobi is Obito. What I am saying, and follow me, is that Kishimoto's big reveals, that are supposed to happen every 100 chapters, is really just something most (80%) fans have known for about four years now. Some of you might have been thrown and I'm not knocking you for it, but I don't know anyone who hasn't known for years that Tobi was Obito. Kishimoto's big reveal coming up is nothing more than proof that he doesn't know what the hell he's doing at this point or if he does, he doesn't feel the need to put his best foot forward for the fanbase. THAT's my issue friend.



    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Maybe kishi didn't want hide the fact they were the same person. it's just the fans minds that make all the twists.
    I'm about to show you how you contradict yourself.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Kishi has done a good job confusing us . He's shown us the "wrinkled face", made us believe Obito died (cuz it really looked like he was smashed for good), made all of us believe he was madara, since he knew so many things about his past and all. I bet more than half naruto fans were convinced of tobi being madara until kishi showed us he wasn't. It means kishi made a good job tricking us. He deceived us giving us info that seemed to negate the possibility of him being Obito.

    Right there. You just said maybe Kishimoto didn't want to hide the fact that Tobi and Obito were the same person and then here you write a paragraph pointing out how Kishimoto tried to hide the fact that Tobi and Obitio were the same person. Do you not see a continuum shift?


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I, myself, was once a huge and convinced Obito=Tobi supporter, but kiushi made me doubt it seriously, and in the end i believed he was Madara
    Please tell me you didn't. Tobi didn't act, fight, or look anything like Madara. You couldn't have truly thought it was him.



    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Kishi is now simply trolling all of these fans that negated Tobi=Obito. There is evidence that points to the fact he isn't, but in the end he will be and half naruto fandom will be trolled and like wtf I can't wait
    There isn't any evidence that points to Tobi not being Obito. And again, for the the third attempt I'm pointing out that this is the problem. For 200+ chapters most fans have known that Tobi was Obito. Most fans knew Tobi was Obito even before he revealed having a Sharingan. If this is Kishimoto's big reveal he trolled all of us. He trolled us on a level that it's insulting. Waiting four years to tell the fanbase something they already knew and then playing it off as a big reveal is assinine. In chapter 700 Kishimoto is going to reveal that the Earth revolves around the sun. In chapter 800 Kishimoto is going to reveal that George Washington was Americas fist president. In chapter 900 Kishimoto is going to reveal the boiling point of water. And let me tell you my friend, you don't want to miss the EPIC, EPIC chapter 1000 where Kishimoto reveals 2 + 2 = 4. Kishimoto is blatantly insulting us. That's what I'm trying to point out to you.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Because that possibility is so obvious even the tiniest brain can come up with it. Kishi is supposed to be above that
    Thank you sir. That's what I've been trying to point out.

  6. #36
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    Ok, you're right. I expressed myself in a contradictory way. I'm sorry.

    I mean. maybe kishi didn't want to hide the fact Obito=Tobi, but us fans minds tried to pick up every single piece of evidence (even if it didn't really exist) and negate the possibility of Tobi being obito. Somehow fans hate this possibility, so they are trying all they've got, making up excuses that point to otherwise.

    Not everyone supported the Tobi=Obito theory. Of course, everyone took it in consideration but most fans simply turned away from it, they made up evidence about him not being obito and really started believing it. The Obito theory haters, who mock us for believing it are way much more in number than us. Maybe Kishi didn't want to hide it from us...but we did it all by ourselves.

    Yes, I started believing Tobi=Madara. But i never stopped believing it was obito's eye. I thought Madara lost all his powers and he had to steal a sharingan and start all over again. I thought hashirama deprived him of all jutsu and chakra, so all that was left for him was to hide in the shadows and regain power. Basically, I believed what Itachi told us. Obito's death looked convincing enough for us to doubt Tobi=Obito, and his death as depicted in the manga made him die as a hero. Only few ppl would seriously believe he would turn the Hero of the Sharingan into a villain. The man who befriended Kakashi in the end, becoming the final villain? Plus he wasn't really strong so how could we imagine he would become good enough to fight the 4th hokage withing a few years? And i think what tricked ppl about Tobi being Madara was the fact we saw Tobi with long hair at some point in the story. Many have thought that since the masked man had madara's hair, then Tobi must be madara. But they didn't realize hat madara , the real one was still alive and spamming himself as tobi.

    You say everything was simple from the beginning, and i concur: it was simple. But it ended way more complicated than we imagined. Because even though there were lots of evidence for tobi to be obito, most of us decided to believe he wasn't and made up evidence of the contraray.

    I personally wouldn't feel insulted if Tobi was Obito, on the contraray. I'd be happy I was one of the few that persisted with this theory. I bet many Obito supporters would love to see Kakashi and Obito meeting again and to know all the past history about how he managed to survive, how he got to know madara, why did he decide to follow him...so yeah. I'd feel a lot more mad if Tobi was Izuna, cuz I don't give a shit about that guy. Instead I watched Obito fight and die for his loved ones, like a hero, so I'd be a lot more interested in him han in Izuna whom we don't know anything, only that his brother plucked his eyes off.

    So excuse me, friend, but i don't plan on discussing this any further. I expressed how I feel about the whole matter, and i respect how you feel about it, but apparently we think differently, so please just let it be.

  7. #37
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Lame spoiler..if it's real anyway, considering the time and amount of info it contains.





    Because that possibility is so obvious even the tiniest brain can come up with it. Kishi is supposed to be above that
    Yeah, like making Tobi = Izuna or Kagami?
    I wouldn't be interested if that was the case because those characters were so poorly developed that I don't care about them. If I had to choose among Obito, Izuna and Kagam, I'd pick Obito. Out of all these possibilities it's the most interesting to see, even if it was "obvious". At this point in the story I'm not looking for HUGE revelations since I know Kishi isn't really good at doing that, so I don't require that much from him and I'm satisfied with what he does. On the contrary, if this was Oda's doing I would be disappointed cuz I know Oda can do much better plot-wise.

  8. #38
    what if tobi is a mix between nawaki and obito?!?! two dead bodies put together, senju+uchiha. you never know... it would please all the obito-theory fans and all the anti-obito-theory fans...

  9. #39
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,800
    One of the things I like about Naruto, is the sheer amount of possibilities that just widen the world Kishi made so, so much. There are many things that can be explained in various ways, which make discussing and theorizing more delightful. Rather than proving something without fail (which is quite impossible unless it was already confirmed, although some things have greater probabilities than other), it's about guessing the answer that Kishi will take from the existing possibilities.

    Tobi's case, is very similar, if not the same, as the case with Naruto's father. For a long time, the 4th being Naruto's father was the most obvious answer with the highest possibility, yet there were still tons of theorizing and discussing about it. Really, is there any other manga that can do something like that with something seemingly obvious ? It just shows how Kishi was capable of creating a world of possibilities, which isn't seen often, because many other works have a very closed environment in reality.

    Perhaps it's really the fans that widened the world and not Kishi himself, but there had to be something in the world that he made, to draw people to it.



  10. #40
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,592
    Great comment Zero! Gimme five!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •