Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 596 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Looks like trouble for Tobi! If he really uses a plain old fire-technique, that means that he will have to go all out.

And some of you dared to doubt Kakashi's intelligence. It wasn't his Sharingan that seemed necessary to understand Tobi's jutsu, but brains.

Naruto 597 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Oh well, at least one part is confirmed, but what about the other one ?

The cover suggests a new Rasengan, or is it only me ;p ?

@Zero it's all confirmed.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    @Zero it's all confirmed.
    No, I wasn't talking about the spoiler itself, but about Tobi . What I meant is that it was finally confirmed that he posses Obito's sharingan and that a near death experience awakens MS (or so it seems). By the other one, I was wondering if he IS Obito ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, I wasn't talking about the spoiler itself, but about Tobi . What I meant is that it was finally confirmed that he posses Obito's sharingan and that a near death experience awakens MS (or so it seems). By the other one, I was wondering if he IS Obito ?
    OH. Well to me am thinking it's probably Obito. And giving your near death experience awaken his MS theory, I wouldn't mind Kishi doing pulling something that.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    it has never been a near death experience that unlocked MS, but rather the death of some1 close to you, unless ofc you're kakashi and unlocks it mysteriously.

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    it has never been a near death experience that unlocked MS, but rather the death of some1 close to you, unless ofc you're kakashi and unlocks it mysteriously.
    Tobi is seemingly using an MS technique as well and one of the things we know about transplanted Sharingans, is that if it was an MS before, then after transplantation to a person that isn't closely related, the MS will still be usable which the MS ability it possessed (Danzou and the Crow as an example). On the other hand, if both, the donor and the recipient had an MS and are closely related, we know that the blood/soul/something of the recipient will override the donor's techniques, in turn strengthening the recipient's original ones (as shown by Sasuke's Kagutsuchi being power upped and Sasuke being unable to perform Itachi's Tsukuyomi).

Currently we don't know if Kakashi's or even Tobi's case is the same.

I know it's a little crazy, but if Tobi is Obito, then the Black Zetsu is Rin, hahaha (Crazy Kakashi, I expect it to be a disappointment as his Rampage). After all, Tobi and Zetsu knew each other for a long long time, unless he is Izuna which still would have been awesome.

After reading the spoilers, I can understand why (if he is) Obito would want to help Madara. I even think that Madara used the same trick, that Tobi used to gain Sasuke's cooperation. Perhaps Obito awakened only later on, after a few months or so, awakening only to hear that his loved one, is dead and that Kakashi hasn't fulfilled his promise.

BTW. Tobi's costumes :

Banned
    What an awful chapter. It's good to see that Kishimoto continues to outdo himself as each new release is worse than the last.