Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    its like that for all mangas tbh, its one way until it is another way. if kishi wanted to, tobi could be the SO6P(not likely) or hashirama or dare i say it, tobirama(since he has the tobi in the name!)!!! thats why every theory is valid no matter how outlandish it is coz they might just be true.

I knew an early chapter was coming glad I checked these forums !

In any case Tobi stated he got the eye from the battle at Kannabi bridge meaning he got it off Obito's corpse. The Real question is how can he utilize it so well without being directly related to Obito. The EMS is suppose to be power only between people closely related.

This may be a stretch but I have a theory if Tobi is directly genetically related to Madara then I suspect Obitio is a direct descendant of Madara Uchiha or Izuna Uchiha. Thus he is Madara/Izuna's great great great Grandson/Nephew thus there is a strong genetic connection between the two.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

inb4 left side-right side crushed discussion,

Tobi has had both his arms torn off through the gooey-type technique

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Perhaps it's really the fans that widened the world and not Kishi himself, but there had to be something in the world that he made, to draw people to it.
    That's pretty much all there is to it. Very, very little thought goes into the so-called mysteries of the Narutoverse. It's just fanboys thinking Kishimoto is making this stuff deeper than it is, when it's really their own imaginations doing all the work. Episode one, and I'll say that again, episode one of the Naruto anime had Sarutobi more or less say that Naruto was the 4th Hokage's son. Anyone who doubted the 4th's parternity well, there are some people who still think the earth is flat and so I put them in that category. More than half the fans knew Tobi was Obito as soon as they saw his mask. Add on the fact that Tobi is an anagram unless I'm mistaken. Though lacking Kishimoto's writing is very direct and I scarce say Naruto has had any mysteries other than what the fans tricked themselves into thinking was there. Even the Uchiha Massacre with Itachi being the sociopathic "hero" was something a good portion of people saw coming. Although I admit while I thought the massacre was too well-planned, I didn't see Itachi being a "hero" until he and Sasuke fought and he was clearly holding back.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    At this point Im willing to believe anything .. Tobi being Obito, is it really so farfetched ? What if the age will be explained like this - he looks so old bcs he spent too much time in the other dimension where time passes faster.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Well Maximo If you say Tobi could be Obito, in what sense do you mean that? Tobi Has pretty much admitted to having Obito's Sharingan but he did not technically say much else.

Kishi has led us on a wild goose chase on Tobi. He has had Tobi himself Claiming to be Madara, Pain/Nagato and Konan calling him Madara, and even Stalwart Itachi called him Madara (A shell of his former self).

If Tobi turns out to be Obito (possible, but I still doubt it), Fans who doubted it should take it with a grain of salt seeing as Kishi himself has done a lot to cloud the matter at our expense.

Anyhow, That is all part of the fun of reading and enjoying the Manga.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think that Tobi having a grudge against Kakashi means he knows him well and there is a question between the two that is not yet finished. If Tobi were Izuna how could he adfirm something like: "you're all talk and no actions" or "you make pitful excuses in front of your friend's grave". How would Izuna know that? Because he was spying on kakashi all along? Why would he take interest in kakashi anyway?

I say..between thye two there is something personal.

Yoru,

I acknowledge that you could be right, HOWEVER, I went back and re-read the chapter. I then seemed to realize that not only was Tobi familiar with Kakashi, but he seemed to be just as familair with Naruto's past with Jiraiya and with Minato .

Maybe I am just inserting my own interpretation into things, if so..oh well

I almost wish the Chapter hadn't come out yet, because now that it has, we''ll have to wait 10 more days till the next chapter comes out. It will be interesting to see how Naruto takes advantage of his knowledge of Tobi's jutsu in how he fights him, or whether there is a type of Rasengan that can cut through to Tobi's dimension.

Also I'd like to see the Hero's attempt another attack on the Juubi while Tobi is weakened or somewhat less invulnerable now.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    If Tobi really is Obito, then this is all Kakashi's fault for not being able to protect Rin.

We all know how the Uchiha are with their temper tantrums
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yoru,

I acknowledge that you could be right, HOWEVER, I went back and re-read the chapter. I then seemed to realize that not only was Tobi familiar with Kakashi, but he seemed to be just as familair with Naruto's past with Jiraiya and with Minato .

Maybe I am just inserting my own interpretation into things, if so..oh well

I almost wish the Chapter hadn't come out yet, because now that it has, we''ll have to wait 10 more days till the next chapter comes out. It will be interesting to see how Naruto takes advantage of his knowledge of Tobi's jutsu in how he fights him, or whether there is a type of Rasengan that can cut through to Tobi's dimension.

Also I'd like to see the Hero's attempt another attack on the Juubi while Tobi is weakened or somewhat less invulnerable now.
    I thought Zetsu has the bad habit of spying all the battles for Tobi and making him detailed reports. During the Pain fight naryto talked a lot about jiraya and the dream he's been entrusted with. AT the end of the Pain arc, Zetsu's been shown having watched everything that happened. After the report Tobi knew such things as the fact that Pain has betrayed them and Konan wouldn't be back in akatsuki. So i think it's possible that his intel about naruto come direcly from Zetsu's observation.

And i found something interesting...in Tobi's story he told sasuke, Izuna seems pretty much dead to me.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-404-7/...apter-399.html
    Last edited by Yoru; 08-13-2012 at 09:30 AM.