Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Mahou Sensei Negima! ~ Akamatsu Ken

Anyone else read Negima?

Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy. He dreams of becoming a master wizard. Instead he's sent to Japan to teach English...at an all-girls high school! All the students are delighted with their cute new teacher—except for Asuna, who resents Negi for replacing the teacher she secretly has a crush on.

Although he is forbidden to display his magical powers, sometimes Negi can't resist. And when Asuna discovers Negi's secret, she vows to make his life as difficult as possible—just the thing to prepare Negi for the challenges of life as a master wizard!

It's a pretty good manga by the great mangaka Ken Akamatsu who also created Love Hina. You can find full volume DL's at Mangapimps

Yea I do. Although it was once my favourite, it's gotten a little to lengthy for my liking.

Initiate
    what was the first? manga or anime`?

Quote Originally Posted by Gariam View Post
    what was the first? manga or anime`?
    manga was first

Thanks for sharing!

I love the manga, its seems the mangaka(er... whats his name?) gotten better in action drawing or just that there's more action in this manga than the rest of his work.

And one things;
    - the anime is dull
    - a lot of characters didnt appearred (like the wolf kid and etc)
    - I hate the anime extremely bad ending( really)
    - And I also hate the way they treated asuna's immunity towards magic as a curse from a devil.

I like the series very much and I meant the manga only.

Eventhough I dun like the anime, did anyone watch the Oav/ova that come out long time ago after the anime series.

The mangaka was Ken Akamatsu.

I have to thank him. Because of Love Hina and Mahou Sensei Negima then did I find out about the world of manga and anime. (I actually thought that pokemone was an american product LOL)

Anyway, don't bother watched the anime for Negima, whether the first series or the second. They just don't have a storyline as interesting as the manga.

Do anyone know where You can download the anime??

I'm sure you can find it somewhere to download the anime... But I completely love the manga too. Love Hina is still one of my favorite mangas of all time and I love Mahou Sensei Negima just as much. My only complaint about it is the scanlaters have slowed down as of late for some reason. I notice the American versions have almost caught up to what's being scanlated.

I read the first volumes and got bored, I prefer Love Hina from the same artist Maybe I give MSNegima another try when I have nothing more to read