Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Noticed no one's done any updating so TA-DA

http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/290/
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Hahahaha, I love this series every passing chapter. It's amazing!

Ala Alba all the way!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

After spending the last three weeks of reading this manga I moved it into my top ten mangas am reading. Am so glad I picked this manga, at first I wasn't sure If I would be into it but man am definitely into it. Negi is great as a main character and his companions or should I say partners that he has around is what makes this manga work. The storyline and artwork are both excellent. Favorite characters are Negi of course, Chisame (love her), Asuna, Setsuna, Nodoka, Yue and Jack. Though the mangaka could tone down the panty shots a little but it bother either way. I definitely recommend this manga to anybody whose looking for something to read at the moment. Its definitely a fun read, especially the last couple chapters.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I just started it last week too been staying up late reading, just finished yesterday and Its in my top too. Was never sure about it due to the title, another teacher manga but It was way different than I thought with action and all.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I just started it last week too been staying up late reading, just finished yesterday and Its in my top too. Was never sure about it due to the title, another teacher manga but It was way different than I thought with action and all.
    The action is great especially in the last 50 or so chapters. The author draws them really well.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yea I liked how mysterious Zazie has been and her character design more than most of the other characters, and ku fei is a favorite.

Yea I liked how mysterious Zazie has been and her character design more than most of the other characters, and ku fei is a favorite.
    Just by looking at Zazie you could tell she from the other world. Thought that was her when they arrived to rescue Asuna but it turned out that was her twin sister. Tatsumiya on the other hand was definitely a surprise though, I know she had a pactio with someone who died but it was a shock that she was actually half dragonfolk. Chisame I like, she tell's it how it is and the only person next Asuna who can keep Negi on track. I mean she is his advisor after all.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 04-12-2011 at 01:03 AM.

Yea didn't see that coming with mana, and chisame has become more likeable lately as opposed to her first appearance.

Yea didn't see that coming with mana, and chisame has become more likeable lately as opposed to her first appearance.
    yeah she kept all this mess about all the weird stuff she's seeing and I was like keep talking you are gonna be drawn into that world too and looked what happen.