Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    i've read it it's pretty good
    who're ur fav charaters?

Quote Originally Posted by mangamaniac View Post
    i've read it it's pretty good
    who're ur fav charaters?
    asuna and setsuna and the older version of negi (the younger one is annoying)
    sig by:ImotoChan

hey, anyone knows where i can get contact of the group LeGaCy?

the_legacy99@hotmail.com check out the credits in their latest negima chapter
    sig by:ImotoChan

LOL i didn't see it ;P thanks anyways

I've just got up to date with this manga, and I have started to love it. (well, I started loving it quite awhile ago, or I wouldn'tve kept reading)

Does anyone know how the Magia Erebea works? It's really confused me. When he first learnt it there was only one form wasn't there? And then when we see him use it properly in a fight (when he saves Nodoka) he has two forms with it, the one that makes him go black, and the other that makes him go white, and twice as powerful according to Rakan's power-board. Did they actually explain it and I just missed it or what?

I'm wondering if anyone even still reads this considering this thread died long ago. Figured there was no point in making a new one though.

I still read it( one of my favorites), and I'm pondering the same thing as you. I don't remember anything about it and am confused too.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Just got caught up to the latest chapter (251) and 3 things really come to mind...

1. After seeing Rakan's movie, the series would probably have been a hell of a lot more popular if it was about Nagi and his exploits.

2. Just how old is Negi now? with all the training in those crazy glass spheres and that scroll he's got to be close to 1 year older than his birth date would indicate. He keeps this up he'll be the same age as his students in no time (assuming they're not in there with him)

3. Colonel Sanders (Al) rules all, the author seriously needs to work him into the story more.
    Last edited by Shijima; 05-20-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    Just got caught up to the latest chapter (251) and 3 things really come to mind...

1. After seeing Rakan's movie, the series would probably have been a hell of a lot more popular if it was about Nagi and his exploits.

2. Just how old is Negi now? with all the training in those crazy glass spheres and that scroll he's got to be close to 1 year older than his birth date would indicate. He keeps this up he'll be the same age as his students in no time (assuming they're not in there with him)

3. Colonel Sanders (Al) rules all, the author seriously needs to work him into the story more.
    I disagree. Yeah, he is simply awesome, but Jack Rakan owns him easily.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!