Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Am sad it's over but with that said Akamatsu did a great job with the ending. Nagi's appearance and giving us a look at the achievements of everyone in 3A. Leaving us guessing who Negi married in the end was a pretty slick move. I guess he just wanted us to draw our own conclusions. And why couldn't he just say Konoka and Setsuna got married? He didn't have to be subtle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Spoiler!

Now to wait for Ken Akamastu's next masterpiece.
    I know right. Like I said letting us draw our own conclusion about who it was is ok I guess.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    And why couldn't he just say Konoka and Setsuna got married? He didn't have to be subtle about it.
    Because depicting homosexual relationship openly in a Shounen manga is a taboo and would ruin his career? I'm getting nasty feeling that this Tokyo Bill put a pressure on him.