Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
    Lerio is hilarious! I'm still laughing at the fact that he's partof this election and gotten this far!

Go Leorio.....I can't wait to see Gon revived and well.....mmmm the smell of a fresh arc is here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I love this manga so much.

I hate to admit. But man. Togashi's story is so much more interesting that Oda's right now. Just proves what I've long said I suppose. That if he didn't take all the breaks, his story would easily be competing with OP.

Among the older crowd anyway. Its not universal enough to ever reach OP's levels of popularity. But storywise its the one title that can go toe to toe. He's built some crazy suspense on multiple fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter. Leorio, way to much there buddy. I would like to see what kind of chairman he would though, I think he could do it. Now what kind of plan Pariston is coming up with now to get back the advantage.
    Pariston lost his poker face,he might be more dangerous when he stops smiling because that's when he gets serious.

what are the odds of pariston speech will be the same as fei tang in york shin when he pretended as the mc? lol

'let's cut to the chase and... DIE~'
    (5000 ant army came outta nowhere. massacre)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

OT: Even without the hiatus, One Piece will still come out on top. Setting's a lot better.

TRUE. by the way i just caught up on the whole series and it is really good. not as good as one piece. but still very very good.

but on the last chapter. it was really great. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^It needs a thinking mind to truly appreciate HxH. Im glad you're trying lol.

Hard to compare OP to HxH as they are different as it could be. OP is the epitome of what Shounen really is while HxH is a manga for the mind just like Naruto. Awesome fight scenes are just a bonus.

sig made by me

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/36540135/1

friggin enjoy :3 , the hot phase starts ^-^

http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/36540135/1 is out!

I can't believe how thinking about votes had my head spinning, making a election this dramatic and shit. Pariston who the hell is this guy?! His shrewdness is hella creeppy especially the last bit. I was like "oh shit" Lerio is done now.

And damn Gon got f*cked up didn't think he was in a condition that bad. That transformation he did sure those have serious set backs. Why do I get the feeling we gonna have a training arc with Gon again with that tiny beast women on how to prevent this and that blah blah....

I'm actually rooting for Pariston.

It'll make everything more interesting.

Pariston is just a creepy son a b****. And I don't think Gon will be the same old Gon when he's better.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,