Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    ^^ I thought he was back as a loli-ant thing, kaito.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Yes he did but that doesn't change the fact that his student died a painfull death and he didn't even help the poor dude. I know that's part of being a hunter and life itself and revenge probably ain't Gin's thing but still.. He could have helped destroying the ants.

sig made by me

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Loved how Togashi able to put some deep meaning in Gin's words in a very humorous chapter. Leorio's ability is cool but we have seen it already (the boxer in GI) so it's just meh to me though I'm pretty sure it has tons more to show.
    If you really think that than every abillity of one type (except special types) are somehow the same. + Leorio not really teleported his arm it was probably a "shadow, echoe" from it.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Loved how Togashi able to put some deep meaning in Gin's words in a very humorous chapter. Leorio's ability is cool but we have seen it already (the boxer in GI) so it's just meh to me though I'm pretty sure it has tons more to show.

Gin's seems to come of as a powerful but a douche hunter in the society so a lot of the hunters were quite glad someone punched him. I'm quite surprised Leorio actually landed a hit on him. Gin's must have taken him lightly.

Gin has a point though why he's not even visiting gon. Gon would only fell more defeated if he knew Gin came to him as his goal is to find him and not the other way around. What I'm questioning is why Gin seems not to even bothered that his student died. Coz if I'm in his place I would have come to where he was killed in kick some ants ass.

And where the hell is Kurapica?
    I feel Ging is as inscrutable as Gon is. If you asked Gon for a complicated answer for why he didn't want his father to come to him, he'd probably just say "it wouldn't be fun." In a similar situation I'm feeling Ging would say the same thing. Ging has already established himself as far more interested in being a Hunter than being a father, and the big declarations he makes regarding Gon are honestly what he straightforwardly believes. He's irresponsible and a little childish, but he has a great intuition and conviction regarding his son, who has become a Hunter like him, who Kaito has told him about, who obtained and completed Greed Island, and so on. I honestly don't think he's encumbered by doubt when it comes to his parenting - he's made quite clear what kind of a parent he is, and I don't think the reasons he gives are just "excuses for show."

He'd probably feel differently about helping Gon out if it wasn't already very clear what a huge circle of supportive friends and pseudo-guardians his son had amassed.
    He's honestly grateful to them, because they can support Gon for him.

Make no mistake, Ging IS a self-centered douchebag - but I don't think those big "meaningful" excuses are anything short of his absolute belief in Gon.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    If you really think that than every abillity of one type (except special types) are somehow the same. + Leorio not really teleported his arm it was probably a "shadow, echoe" from it.
    What I mean is his ability is cool but the "attack" he did is something we have seen before so it didn't excite me. It didn't give me the "Oh, I didn't know hunters can do that!!" feeling that the boxer guy in GI gave me. Of course the way they made the move is diffirent. Leorio's ability is quite complicated though.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I feel Ging is as inscrutable as Gon is. If you asked Gon for a complicated answer for why he didn't want his father to come to him, he'd probably just say "it wouldn't be fun." In a similar situation I'm feeling Ging would say the same thing. Ging has already established himself as far more interested in being a Hunter than being a father, and the big declarations he makes regarding Gon are honestly what he straightforwardly believes. He's irresponsible and a little childish, but he has a great intuition and conviction regarding his son, who has become a Hunter like him, who Kaito has told him about, who obtained and completed Greed Island, and so on. I honestly don't think he's encumbered by doubt when it comes to his parenting - he's made quite clear what kind of a parent he is, and I don't think the reasons he gives are just "excuses for show."

He'd probably feel differently about helping Gon out if it wasn't already very clear what a huge circle of supportive friends and pseudo-guardians his son had amassed.
    He's honestly grateful to them, because they can support Gon for him.

Make no mistake, Ging IS a self-centered douchebag - but I don't think those big "meaningful" excuses are anything short of his absolute belief in Gon.
    True, he knows what's his son is capable of. And that's practically what I'm trying to say lol. Too bad Leorio's having a hard time understanding the bit obscured relationship of Gon and his dad.

Anyways, I'm feeling that the reason why Kurapika ain't there is because the spider's leader is back on action now and trying to hunt down Kurapika. I wondered how the fight between Kuroro and Hisoka went.

sig made by me

-_-'
    damn, HxH is back in business! \o/
    I'm so pleased to see Togashi is not dead yet after giving us that shitty ant arc. HxH's spirit is back!

for sure, the best shounen at the moment!
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    damn, HxH is back in business! \o/
    I'm so pleased to see Togashi is not dead yet after giving us that shitty ant arc. HxH's spirit is back!

for sure, the best shounen at the moment!
    the Ant arc is not shitty.the Hiatus that was being Shitty.

and speaking about Hiatus.Togashi just bought Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

New chap is out!! http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/29465071/1

Another amazing chapter. This chap sums up why HxH is so unique and very worthy to read. This the only manga where a slightest change in reaction would be enough to determine the enemies mission. Where the good guys will give this maniacal look when threatened as if he's welcoming it. And where a family is so fucked up it's surpasses awesomeness. HxH reminds me why I'm not into Naruto that much. When in the zone, Togashi's way of making it's readers think trumps Kishi's.

Well, gotta admit the king is way too overpowered. But aside from that, it's a good read. The royal guards are totally beatable even with immense nen. The Yupi fight was fun.

Uhm, can anyone explain to me what's the meaning of a triple hunter? I know it's some sort of ranking but how does one become a triple hunter?

sig made by me

Just read last 2 chapters f*ckign hilarious Lerio xD!! Man its getting real good I'd enjoyed the Zoldyck family interest around Alluka. Killia's bro man....has some loose screws. Still can't believe all this to revive Gon.

Skyrim? Wait what? Don't tell me thats another neverending game like everquest!!?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Was it mentioned before that Leorios backname is "Paladknight" ?! Hope his abillitys are like those of a Paladin :3 Beat up the enemy and protect/heal your comrades. I mean Emission is just perfect for healing abillitys i guess^^.

What i love about this manga are the 1000 combinatios for possible future fights. Lol if you reread/rethink hxh that its pretty less of "important" fights ;D and i fucking wanna see the fucking phantom guys again *__*