Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    ... "boss" is Morau... besides this is the 1st time in many years that Netero gets serious.. so Knuckles doesnt know how strong Chairman is... while Morau is his teacher and have fought battles together so Morau is the only one he can compare the aura strengh to the spider ant

-_-'
    Oh you're right luimac, my bad.

sorry, i kinda forgot HxH, it's been a long time.. i thought knuckles was netero's apprentice, don't know why xD

But i do remember that long ago netero said he was weaker than pitou (when he sensed his aura) though maybe he was being modest.

yeah, although he said pitou MIGHT be stronger than him. I think Pitou is stronger than his "modest" nen, which is stronger than most nen users, but not stronger to netero when he gets serious. Remember when he showed his nen to the previous ant commander he said he wouldnt pass the guards so im guessing he realized he had to get serious to fight the king.
    I think the fights we thought were gonna happen wont. pitou vs Gon/killua will change to pitou vs zeno, and spider royal guard and butterfly royal guard vs everyone in the staircase ;p

Netero actually trained after he said he might be weaker than Pitou. You saw him doing some kind of meditation on a rock once.

You can find Chapter 268 HERE btw

vyse can u load up 267 please... i dont have it ;p but i cant believe 268.. the king is a monster indeed...
    vyse no prob i got 267 but man.. let me say thanks and im impressed since nobody had 268 out (of all my sites that is) and urs is translated and clean... *standing ovation* thanks man.
    Last edited by luimac; 11-22-2007 at 09:16 PM.

I still think it will be Gon/Killua vs. Pitou in the end. By the way, I HIGHLY doubt Ging will come to save the day, it would be a waste of a possible "lets find Ging Adventure!" arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    By the way, I HIGHLY doubt Ging will come to save the day, it would be a waste of a possible "lets find Ging Adventure!" arc.
    And so do I. Especially because haveing him join the battle would make things far too easy + I expect the reunion of Gon and Gin(g?) to be the end of HxH and it's way too soon for that yet.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    the king is a monster indeed...
    The Aura that made Netero and Zeno prepare for death was the one released by Pitou when she started to heal the girl. Even though Netero blew Pitou away I don't want to know what that means for the real strengh of the king...

-_-'
    This chapter was so ridiculous.. what a joke, netero and zeno moved by the king's love (which is more ridiculous).
    And just why cell- errr i mean the king- has no face when he's angry Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Vyse. View Post
    The Aura that made Netero and Zeno prepare for death was the one released by Pitou when she started to heal the girl. Even though Netero blew Pitou away I don't want to know what that means for the real strengh of the king...
    That's not what i understood from that scene. I think it's rather the king's aura who scared them. (and then "he calmly crossed..")

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    I still think it will be Gon/Killua vs. Pitou in the end. By the way, I HIGHLY doubt Ging will come to save the day, it would be a waste of a possible "lets find Ging Adventure!" arc.
    I'd think ants are the final arc of the story, because it seems that Togashi lost interest in HxH (since greed island) and that's probably why he's taking to much time to continue this story (and why he drew so badly). So this is why i think Gin will come to save the day (and the author).
    Last edited by aaaarrrggh; 12-01-2007 at 01:01 PM.

1. Netero and Zeno showed respect + the situation turned out completely different from what they expected. There's no mentioning of them beeing moved afaik.
    2. What makes you think the king's face displayed anger? Could have been anything from tears to a smile. A sad face might actually explain why they stopped.
    3. The "preparation for death" thing was started with a phrase like "when Pitou released his nen" or sth. The king just walked past them.
    And last but not least: If this was the end then what happened to Chrolo, Hisoka, Kurapika and the others?

EDIT: I just had an idea. Togashi is/was married to the woman who did Sailormoon as far as I know and she did all the Backgrounds in the manga for him. Maybe that's the explanation for the long break AND the lack of quality in the drawings. They got divorced or she died or sth like that. It#s just a guess but it makes sence...

I don't think we'll get to see the end of this arc because of the author.. I think his contract is suppose to expire soon.. we'll prolly see like 5-10 more chapters