Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    -_-'
    about chapter 267

Spoiler!

I still think Togashi has made the ants too much powerful......

spoiler and I dont know how to do that spoiler thingy like in the last post. so dont read if u dont want to learn current info.

The bird is octopus, like when he was in control of sniper he just uses a body. Like a parasite.
    No doubt this creatures are waaaay too powerful. but that also is what makes this so nerve recking lol I'm thinking the king was falling in love or something with the blind girl and now he is PISSED. im thinking the dragons killed her when that rain of dragons happened. m pretty sure that king gonna ask to pitou to heal her and then king vs netero and zeno vs pitou.

No, it is Gon's duty to absolutely rape Pitou. He pretty much said it himself.

-_-'
    yeah but i wonder how gon and kirua could beat pitou.

Just remember when Gon used his technique on some division leader who didn't know the nen at that time and didn't even passed out. Without an aura, ants are that tough. Imagine with a netero x10 aura... Ant's strenght is non-sense and that's a great pity HxH became that way.

well.. although the ants overpower everyone zeno and netero seem to be at their lvl. True, this 2 are ultimate and the sexiest team since Itachi/Kisame but it means that there are other nen users that are equal or more powerful than the ants. Just not a lot lol

-_-'
    since we know that netero is one of the most powerful hunters and that the royal guards are at least ten times (!!) his aura, i don't see anyone stronger than the ants.
    Of course, in nen combat this isn't the higher aura who certainly wins but the royal guards and the king seem to be really out of range (if i don't say invincibles).

I hope Togashi put up some great teamwork actions with zeno and netero (like zeno + silva)
    That's why i liked this shounen in the first place, the fights were not some brainless one on one repetitive combats like we can see in B...h (take a guess ) for exemple.

It's been stated loads of times that Killua & Gon have shit on most skilled nen users. Also, Netero hasn't been #1 for 50 years, I'm sure there are a few people *coughGINGcough* that could waste the ants.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

-_-'
    yeah, on most skilled nen users. But now we are talking about "skilled nen monsters".

I think too that Jin will come along to fight the ants, gon meets his father and end of the story. I bet Togashi could finish like that :/

well the guards are 10 times stronger or more than Morau not Netero. This is not confirmed but, like I posted previously Netero will lose to King and he is going to be saved by Ging. Although the way things look who knows. Besides Netero said that among nen users there arent more than 5 people in the world like him. So Im hoping it doesnt end here and we get to meet them ;p

-_-'
    when knuckles refers to "boss".. that is not morau.