Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 611
  1. #21
    Great to see it back, I didn't know why it suddenly stopped being serialized in the WSJ, thanks for the information

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    man HxH had the biggest bullshit such a great story and then the author goes and pulls a *excuse the phrase* bitch move...i mean seriously what's up with leaving loyal fans hangin like that for YEARS i mean jeez...even Naruto anime fillers respected a one year limit on their BS.

    The author should do 2 or 3 releases a week when it comes back to make it up to fans.

    Oh and Hisoka is my favorite character with killua as a 2nd and kurapika 3rd.

    ah yes i bet everyone started LOVING kurapika once those chains came out.
    And plus i tested as a Gugenka bleh....(im sure u all took the "What's Your Nen Type" tests) lol

  3. #23
    Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    177
    I had almost given up on any hope that the series would comeback. I really hope this is true. As mad as I have been at Togashi for taking such a long break, I think it'll all be redeemed when we get the first return chapter.

    As for characters, I have an unnatural love for Leorio despite his real lack of having done anything great yet. My favorite character has to be Gon though, I think he is one of the best main characters out there in a Shonen series.

  4. #24
    フェアリーテイル Jink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Oda Eiichiro's Bed
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    man HxH had the biggest bullshit such a great story and then the author goes and pulls a *excuse the phrase* bitch move...i mean seriously what's up with leaving loyal fans hangin like that for YEARS i mean jeez...even Naruto anime fillers respected a one year limit on their BS.

    The author should do 2 or 3 releases a week when it comes back to make it up to fans.

    Oh and Hisoka is my favorite character with killua as a 2nd and kurapika 3rd.

    ah yes i bet everyone started LOVING kurapika once those chains came out.
    And plus i tested as a Gugenka bleh....(im sure u all took the "What's Your Nen Type" tests) lol
    Yeah seriously. He should have thought about a manga before his life threatening illness.

    READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood
    **************************************

  5. #25
    Veteran Member luimac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,121
    finally.. i really though i was never going to see this day lol HXH fan since forever... Hisoka, Kuroro, Gon, Killua... and Kuraprika the best...
    Hisoka... the cunniest sumbitch ever.. even The ryodan was, "this clown pull a fast on on US"..
    Kuroro.. Hisoka's primary target... able to fight killuas granpa and papa at same time... noug said..
    Gon.. how can u not love this little bastard..
    killua... waaaay too cool as a character.. changing nen to electricity.. pwnege
    Kurapika... a GOD against ryodan.. cant wait to see the remaining chains... smart as hell..

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I Run New York
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Yeah seriously. He should have thought about a manga before his life threatening illness.
    definetly 5 year hiiatus! u kidding me? finish the manga n then seek help foo. or give instructions so sum1 else can do it in the mean time....*shakes head*

    sonomama shine!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    551
    If these rumors turn out to be false it will be very difficult for me to refrain myself from breaking out into the Hulk and eating Kruc alive.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PILIPINAS
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    If these rumors turn out to be false it will be very difficult for me to refrain myself from breaking out into the Hulk and eating Kruc alive.
    scary.. >.< (crossed fingers)

    now its been a talk to a lot of forums out there if you search especially at the nexgear #1 forum of hxh(i think) there's an issue there on a member reged name kenji01 posted a message saying that it will be out on october the message was posted july 24 07(not sure of the date) and of course no one believes until the news from came out this august, take note that the person posted it was been a member on that forum for 3 years and that was his first post, maybe its togashi some say or a person who have connection to jump or close to togashi who knows anyways just like to share somethng out yahaha~!

  9. #29
    Last I heard of Togashi, he was in trouble with some cult and gave them the rights to the series and is currently in a legal battle to get the rights back and so this was the reason he didn't return yet.

    But this was also just internet rumors.

  10. #30
    Yama Sensei Yamakawa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Edo
    Posts
    91
    I think Yoshihiro-san & his lovely wife Naoko-san are busy publishing their secret line of III manga. :0P

Similar Threads

  1. Hunter x Hunter by Franky House
    By mab in forum Scanlation Archive
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 08:12 AM
  2. Hunter x Hunter 260 by Angelz [Franky House]
    By Angelz in forum Scanlation Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •