Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast
    -_-'
    Can someone explain to me what is the ant owl (or parrot, bird something) doing with the good guys (ch263 to 265)? or is he the octopus who transformed into that ?

maybe the king has been sent to novu's room with netero and zeno, big fights coming up finally!

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Can someone explain to me what is the ant owl (or parrot, bird something) doing with the good guys (ch263 to 265)? or is he the octopus who transformed into that ?
    You know, it didn't even occur to me, but I think you're right. Bird = Octopus. I read back a couple chapters and Octopus (Ikarugo?) was chilling with the others and then a page later, it was the bird form. I didn't even notice until I went back to look for him.

How did he transform though? I thought Octopus needed a separate host ant? I guess I should go back and re-read some chapters, ahaha.

266 was more proof that Knuckle is awesome, really. Not to mention it shows just how intelligent Gon is. Maybe they can finally get up the stairs now.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    maybe the king has been sent to novu's room with netero and zeno, big fights coming up finally!
    that could be a possibility. i was thinking of the pitou having his revenge on netero and Gon having a one-on-one with the king.. ^_^ (talk about worst-case scenarios).

I haven't read this in a while. Wasn't there a time gap or something when the author suddenly stopped working on this and went to work on YuYu Hakusho or something? \:?

YYH finished before HxH even started IIRC. Nobody knows why he took a huge break although there's a lot of speculation that he or his wife fell ill.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    YYH finished before HxH even started IIRC. Nobody knows why he took a huge break although there's a lot of speculation that he or his wife fell ill.
    There's also speculation that he was playing Dragon Quest VIII (which came out right when his hiatus started) and Final Fantasy XII. I think he had a wrist injury at one point, but I don't believe that it was for the entire 20 month hiatus.

As far as Yu Yu Hakusho, he did release the kanzenbon during the HxH hiatus (re-released manga in a smaller number of volumes with color pages put back in and some revisions), and he did a Kochikame tribute chapter last summer along with other manga-ka, so we know he was at least able to draw by that point.

Sorry I forgot to post a link to chapter 267. You can read it online HERE

Question where is hxh archived?

to everyone who read this, please.... I beg you. can someone tell me where can I download hxh serries for free? I'm new to things like this.

http://gotlurk.net/?action=dosearch

You can get mIRC here: http://mirc.com/

Here's the guide to using mIRC: http://www.kasshin.net/leech_guide.swf

Pay attention to the "installation", "config", and "getting started" bubbles. Once you're up to the "getting started" bubble just take a look at "xdcc".

Once you've figured out how to leech off of mIRC, you can go to #lurk on irc.irchighway.net and start downloading.