Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast
    Im hoping he gets back to his ultimate form at some point, it sounded like they said he wont go back to it since it took such a huge price to pay and he said he would be fine with no more power if just enough to finish off nep, hmm
    A pie in the sky?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    He should get that ultra power at a grown age now i wanna see him train janken and see a nice paper or scissor after retaining his nen. Ita probably a psychological barrier or smthg I bet he will be able to use nen again after meeting his friends and finding a new goal.

I don't think he's gonna reach that level until he actually gets to be that old which will probably not gonna happen except if we have a little time skip at the end of the manga so just to see what will they look like at grown age.

Good news is, since Gon has already break the seal to his full potential, getting there again would be much faster.

sig made by me

But then they sealed whats-her-face so he wouldn't be able to get back all that life energy he burns up to achieve it. I think he shortened his life by like decades when he pulled off his ultimate form, and he had to make a condition like Kurapika did which was that he just wanted to beat pitou and now that shes dead I don't think he can call on that power anymore like Kurapika can't use his chains since they were for spiders only, unless you can take it off? Like a nen removed but someone who can reset you and your conditions?
    A pie in the sky?

Wasnt the condition the ultra zombie vegetable mode gon was in after gaining the power?

The condition for his SS form was just his own life ending and not that he would only use it to Pitou. Sacrificing his life right there and then is the ultimate restriction. There's no point in adding any more than that. If Gon made the same restriction Kurapica did then killed Killua there, then he would die which would make no sense since he already sacrificed his life on his first restriction.

Anyway all of it was nullified by Alluka's hax power. Gon has basically returned back to his normal state where he has not made the restriction yet. You could say that he has lost a decade or two on his life but it wouldn't matter much. Netero was more than a century old, Life expectancy on HxH is quite long.

sig made by me

Cool *-*. Cant wait to see Pariston in action! I wonder what Nen-abilitys everyone has lol so many people als always in HxH just lovely . I have a clue what 1 of Gings abilitys might be. When Gon and Kill got this Box with the cassette with Gings voice on it. They tried to destroy the cassette player while hearing it. This wasnt possible cause the recorder recoverd with Nen instantly. We saw this the second time when a dude in Yorknew tried to destroy a funstation in the auctionhouse before it was sold to baterra. This was probably a captain obvieously and many people guessed it but i just had to write it down =D. Sorry for my jibber jabber grammer.

Leorios ability is so cooool! Hes going to be an awsome Doc!

He would be perfect for recon missions, and I could totally see this becoming an amazing hax skill if he manages to master it and take it to the next level. So whats up with Ging, is it that his ability is to copy skills or is it he just managed to perform Leorio's because it was so simple to do? Either way its a pretty killer move
    A pie in the sky?

Ging said: "I can copy punch related nen abilitys when they hit me once." So no hes no 100% copy cat. What would happen if one of Morels deep purple clones hit him. I dont think he would be able to master morels ability after a strike of those.